Chapter 24

"Aww come on! PLEASE! Don't you wanna see him?"

"I guess..." I did want to see him badly, but I was a little mad at him. 

"YAY! Come on! We have to get you ready!" she said getting up.

"The concert isn't til tomorrow." I said sitting up.

"Well come on! We can pick out what to wear!"

I sighed. 

*tomorrow* 

"Hey come on! We gotta get you ready!" Said Abby as we were getting up form the couch. We werewatching Zoo Keeper. 

"I guess...."

"Come on! You act like you don't want to see him!" 

"Well, I mean I do. Just not with all those other girls around." 

"Jealous much?" She said. That got hyped. 

"NO!!!!!!!!!!! Give me that!" I said tearing the dress form her hands and running into the bathroom.  It was purple on top and black on the bottom. The straps were thick, but they didn't have any sleve's. 

I came out and Abby pinned up my hair, and curled the losse strands. I had a black heart necklace. 

And shoes, with purple straps. I was ready after about three hours.

We got to the concert early. It started at seven, and we got there at three. Cody was supposed to meet me at the side entrance. I saw him. I ran to him. I jumped into his arms and he held me. 

"I missed you so much!"  He said. "Ho-"  I shut him up with a kiss. He set me down. 

"I missed you too." I said looking down embarrassed that I attacked him. He opened his mouth to say something, but some one cleared there throat. We looked over to see Abby standing there with arms crossed. 

"I exist too." 

"We know, Its just I haven't seen her in so long," He said walking over to give her a hug. She grinned widely, I mouthed "Back off hes mine" In a joking way. He pulled away and came back over to me. 

"You guys wanna come inside?" He asked. We followed him around to a back door. There was a couch, and Tv and a table with lots of snacks. Abby couldn't believe her eyes. I think she might be stuck. She just stood there in shock. I poked her.

"Ow!"

"Well im sure your dream wasn't to be a statue."

"How do you know?" I raised my eyebrows at her, but she dropped the subject and went over to the guitars and started taking pictures with her camera.

"Don't blind the guitars," I said. She glared at me.  We hung out and watched TV. 

When It was time for the concert, we got to watch form back stage.