Chapter 27 I miss you

Hey guys I edited it because i realized how wrong that is. DIFFRENT DRAMA COMING SOON!!! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we finished eating and we got into moms car. We drove there with me and Abby in the back singing along to our favorite songs. (They put in a Taylor Swift CD, ;) ) 

*At Lodi Lake* 

We got there and me and Abby went straight for the swings that were at one of the parks it had in the front. I had my camera and we were taking random pictures. I started singing and someone came over to me. It was a guy. Not Steven, thankfully. Mom left us here while she left to go do shopping or something.

"Hey," 

"Hi,"

"My names Rick." 

"Nice to meet you, mines Brittany." I said holding out my hand.

"You wanna go catch a movie on Friday?"

"Um I have a boyfriend." Which I felt werid saying being that we were never offical. 

"Well he doesn't have to know."

"He would probaly find out even if I didn't tell him." 

"Fine, but will you go out with me just once?" 

"NO!" 

"FINE!!" 

He stomped off. 

I heard Abby squeak. 

"What?"

"This is good!"

"Why are so against Cody again?" 

"He left you for tour!" 

"SO? That's what he does! I'm not going to get in the way of his career." 

She put on the -.- face. 

"What? IM NOT!" 

"Well I just want you to be happy, and I don't see how you can be happy if he isn't with you." 

Me who was getting defensive, while she stayed clam, got up off the swing and went to the top of the hill. I looked down at the road. It was a very busy road. I went back down the hill. Me and Abby deiced to walk through the 'Wilderness Area'.  

We sat on the small dock right next to the shore. We watched the small fish swim around. My phone rang, mom.

"Hello?"

"Where are you guys? I'm here."

"Were in the Wilderness Area well be right out."

"Ok."

"Bye."

"Bye." 

*At home*

Me and Abby didn't say anything to each other the whole ride home, and she deiced to actually go to her home. Shock.  I looked at my phone. I had 2 text. 

Cody: Hey angel 

Cody: I miss you.

Me: Hey sorry I was hanging with Abby and I didn't hear my phone buzz. I miss you too. 

Cody: Oh, well i'm about to go on stage, 143 

Me: 1433 bye 

(For those of you who don't know what 1433 is, the second 3 stands for 'too' JSUK ( Just so u know) ) 

I layed back down on my bed.

    I missed him. A lot.