Chapter 36

*Brittany's POV* 

"Cody, what is worng?" I looked at him worringly. He was going to respond but Ali came back out in her normal clothes. 

"Ready?" She asked. 

"Yup." I said standing up. And so did Cody. Something was brothering the heck out of him. I could tell he was trying to hide it. 

Cody was walking behind us as we were walking out. Me an Ali were walking side by side. 

"What is wrong with him?" I whispered to her. 

"I know, but I can't tell you." 

"Why not?" 

"Becuase he made me promise." 

"Ugh." I groaned. We were outside now on the way home. 

*at Home* 

Lily had got used to Cody and Ali and the rest of the family and treated them like family. That ment jumping on them when they got home instead of barking.

Once she finally sletted down, I went into Cody's room. He was typing on his laptop. 

"Cody?" I said and he finally noticed me.

"Yes Angel?" Again shutters of him in a coma! 

"What is wrong with you?" 

He sighed. "It's Bella." 

My face drained. Was he cheating on me? He saw my face and started to explian. 

"We were at a party and she keeps flirting with me. I'm trying to get her to stop but she wont leave me alone. It's causing me a lot of stress." 

I was relived. But I still couldn't be sure. 

I nodded and he gave me a side ways hug. 

------------------------------

Kay I know that was short but I'm really on a stop on this story, but ill try but i'm working on like 3 other stories, but if you could go check them out that'd be great! 1. Perfecet Stranger (A Christian Beadles Love Story) 2. Why You Eat Pizza With A Fork. 3. The Boy Next Door.