Chapter 30 EXTRA LONG! YAY! :P

Heeyyy So i'm listening to Cody Simpson right now (Shock! 0.o lol) and Greyson Chance. :) Soo here goes nothing. OOO Hey can you guys check out my Christian Beadles love story? It's called Perfect Stranger. Thanks it means a lot. :)  UNEXPECTED TWIST!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*At the hospital*

I looked around in my too-white room. I was worried about Cody. I mean why would he go off to fight Steven and Rick my himself? He was, right? Was he okay? These questions running trough my mind like crazy. I was inturpeted by the doctor.

"Well she should be fine, It'll take a while to heel. But other than that borken foot, she's fine. Keep the cast on for a few months." 

"Thank you," My mother said while nodding. I got off of the table bed thingy. I grabbed my curthes. (no clue how to spell that but those things that help you walk.)  I hopped out of the hospital into moms car.

Abby went home, the driver took her and Ali when they knew I was okay.  

*At Home* 

I layed on my bed. My foot thorbing. I picked up my phone, and as in sync, it started ringing. Cody. 

"Hey," He said.

"Hey are you okay?" 

"Yeah i'm fine, you?" 

"Yeah, my foot's borken but i'm fine." 

"Oh gosh." 

"It's not that big of a deal. What happened with you and Steve?" 

"Well, lets just say it didn't happen as planned..."

"Cody?" There was something he wasn't telling me. 

"Well lets just say that...."

"What Cody?" 

"STEVE'S IN JAIL!"

"For what? Other than the fact he tried to like kidnap me?"

"It turns out he was wanted."

"For what?"

"I don't know they didn't say." 

"Oh, are you sure your fine?"

"Yes. I'm fine. Can I come over?"

"Yeah sure."

"Great I'll be there soon." 

Just as I pressed the end call button, the door bell rang. I grabbed my cructhes and hopped to the front door.  

"Hello," I said. 

"Hello angel." He said and picked me up bridal style. 

"Cody!" 

"What? You actually want to walk on those things?"

"Well no-" I looked up at him. He had gaint bruse around his eye. "Cody! What happened to your eye?" 

"Nothing."

"So it turns pruple on its own?"

"Yep, I'm epic like that." He said closing the door with his foot.

"Did Steve punch you?"

"No." 

"Rick?" 

"Right on." 

"You didn't hurt him did you?" We were making our way to my room.

"No."

"Steve?"