Chapter 18

---------------Brittanys POV----------------

We got inside. It was about 8:00pm and they closed a 12:00am. I haven't been here since I was 11. I loved it here. It was my favorite thing of all. My heart and soul belonged here. It only came once a year and not long enough for me. 

"Awww Cody!" I love you sooooooooooo much. You know that?" He made this all possible for me too be here. I loved it here probably just even a little bit more than him. I sighed and took in the smell. We got the wristbands. I dragged him too the back, where my favortie ride was. The Tilt-Wirl. 

"This is your favorite ride?" He asked. 

"Yes now be quiet." I said sternly. He asked me like I was kidding. But I wasn't.

--------------------Cody's POV-------------------

We went on the ride and she was acting like it was the best thing in the world. When the ride was over, she wanted to go on the fairswheel. Perfect. 

----------------------Brittany's POV--------------------

I wanted to go on all the rides in oder like I used to. We did all the rides and looked at the exhbits. Next was the Fairswheel. When I told Cody, he grined. I got sort of worried. It was the kind of fairswheel that has like litte things with roofs but you could still see out. there wasn't windows or anything. When are thing came. I got in and Cody whispered something to the operator guy. We went up to the top and it stopped. I looked at the bueatiful city, it was twilight. I sunggled into Cody's arm and looked up at him. 

"Thank you," I said with a big smile.

"Your welcome. Am I forgaven?"

"For what?"

"Forgetting about your birthday,"

"Oh um Yeah." He didn't forget about my birthday did he? Oh yea he did. I shurgged it off.  I pointed out all my favorite places that I could see form here. He didn't seem to be listening all that much. More of just starring at me.  I closed my eyes. I heard him whisper "I love you." He started storking my hair and I fell asleep.

-----------------Cody's POV--------------

The Fairswheel started going down. I noticed she fell asleep in my arms. When the Fairswheel stopped. I grabbed her Bridal style and carried her out. I set her on the bench. She was still asleep. A little girl came up to me and said.

"Are you Cody simpson?" 

"Yes, who are you?"

"Vanessa," She said, her cheeks flushed.

--------Brittany's Pov 4 like one sec---------

I opened my eyes a little and noticed I'd fallen asleep. I saw Cody talking to a little girl. I smiled. And closed my eyes again. But I was still awake.

-------------Cody's POV----------------

"VANESSA!!!!!!!!" someone called. The little girl said she had to go. I should run, or be mobbed. I grabbed Brittany agian and ran as fast as I could for the car. I put her inside, and buckled her. 

"Take us home, qiuck."

When we got home, I knocked on the door with my foot being that I was holding her. Her mom opened the door and smiled. I laid her on her bed. I covered her up and kissed her on the fore-head. I was just about to leave when I heard someone say my name quietly. I turned around. Brittany had her eyes half way open. I walked back over to her.

"Yes?"

"I've been awake the hole way home. I could've ran, but I felt weak. Thank you."

REALLY? oh well she felt weak.

"Your welcome." I kissed her again, "Goodnight. I love you."

"I love you too." I stayed on her bed until she was asleep again.