Chapter 11

"I-I think im in love with him" - 0.o hehehe

______________________________________________________________

"Finally!"

"We get you to admit it !"

"Don't tell him, I don't want him to know yet."

"WHAT?WHY!"

"I don't know I just don't want him to know, I want to tell him when I'm ready." 

"We understand," Said Ali. She gave a harsh look to Abby. She blushed a little. 

"Fine." she said and crossed her arms. 

We smiled and I stood up. "You guys wanna go to the mall?" I asked.

"Sure!" they said in sync. 

I was following them out when something grabbed me back. Cody. I hope he didn't just hear what i just said. 

"Hey," He said.

"Hi, what are you doing here? Did you come thourgh my window again?"

"Yes, I just got here actually. Where you guys going?"

"To the mall," I said annoyed.  

"Can I come?"

"No." 

"Why not?"

"Because, It-"

He cut me off by ANOTHER kiss. Dang, when was he gonna stop? Then I remembered I didn't want him too. This time I kissed back a little. Just enough that he might notice. 

"You two coming or aren't ya?" It was Ali. Standing there watching us with her arms crossed.

I pulled back and blushed like crazy. 

"Yes I'M coming," I looked at Cody telling him that he needed to stay. I walked out. 

"What'd he say?!?!" Abby asked nevoursly as we looked at earrings in side of Clares'. 

"He wanted to come to the mall with us and cut me off when i was telling him why he couldn't come with another dang kiss." I tried to act annoyed just in case he followed us anyway which i had a big feeling he did. Even though my heart was racing, and i was prepared to run after it if it went looking for Cody. 

"But your like completly in love with him!!!!!!!!" said Abby. I looked at her with big eyes.  

"SORRY!" she said quickly. 

"I can see it in your eyes. You want him." Ali said. 

"O come on, I never expected you, his sister to be pushing me, your best friend to date him!"

"I love my brother and I just want him to be happy!" 

Just then, Steven form earlier today, came in to the store and walked dircetly to us. Like he was stalking us. (o.0) 

"What do you want Steven?" When I said his name i did my best to say it with pure disgust. He leaned down and kissed me passionately. I was fighting to get him off. And I heard Ali and Abby trying to pry him off.  When they finally succseded, I turned. I saw Cody looking as if he just seen the hole thing. He looked like someone took his heart and made him whatch them shred it. He walked off. 

"Cody!" I said spurised. I was gonna speak, but I couldn't. He started walking off. I stepped to go after him, but Ali stopped me.

"I'll go talk to him." She said and followed Cody.