Chapter 42 _____ ?!?!?! Cody, help!

Recap: I was behind the rest and was just about to go into Ali's room, when arms grabbed my waist. 

I expected it to be Cody, "Cody! Let go!" I screamed. I turned around. It wasn't Cody. It was worse.

-----------

I screamed.

"STEVE?!?" 

I was horrified. Scared. 

Abby and Ali came out of the room. 

And screamed. 

Steve grinned widely, "Well now. There seem to be three pretty little ladies that need tending to." He looked at me. "Well start with this one."

I gave Ali a Help-me! look. She just looked afraid. She ran off down the hallway. Abby followed. 

Well i got nice friends. 

Not.

He grabbed my arm and dragged me down the hallway in a different direction form the one my heart wanted.

-----------------------

Cody's POV: 

I was lying on my bed.I didn't sleep at all last night, Being tourted at the thought of life with out Brittany. How could Bella do that? That picture was SO photo shopped. 

"Ali?!?!?!" I heard a vocie that'd i know anywhere yell. 

"Brittany??!?!" Ali called back. 

I was debating on wether to get up or not. I heard the gretting eachother. 

I heard Tom's door open, and they feel silent. They probably think it was me. 

A few minutes later of me trying to keep form running to her, i heard a deathly scream. I knew who it was. I got up and got dressed. 

I just finished putting my shirt on, ( hehe (; ) when Ali and Abby brust through my door. 

"Cody!" Ali screamed. 

"What?" I said acting like i heard nothing.

"It's Brittany! She needs your help. Steve came back! Hurry!!!!" 

( Swear word of choice here) Steve. I pushed pass Ali and Abby and ran down the hallway, I heard Brittany softly crying I looked down stairs. Steve was dragging her out the door. 

----------------------

thehehe