Chapter 43

My sister helped me come up with ideas to write this!! So give some credit to her! ;p

*Stil in Cody's POV* 

"BRITTANY!!!" I yelled running after her. 

*Brittany's POV*

"BRITTANY!!!" I heard Cody yell. Well at least he still knows my name. -.-

"CODY!!!" I yelled back while being shoved into Steve's car. 

Steve was running around to the other side when Cody caught up to him and punched him. 

THANK GOD! Now i'll i need is.... MY PHONE! Where's my phone? I frantically searched my pockets for it. Nope. :( Now what? 

*Cody's POV* 

"Dude! What was that for?" Steve asked. Dumb Steve... Dumb Dumb Steve. 

"Uh... your taking my girlfriend away??!!?! What do you think!!!!!!" 

"Dude, she's not yours. She's Mine!" 

*Brittany's POV* 

Did he just call me his Girlfriend? Yep... :) 

"Dude, she's not yours. She's Mine!" 

Poor Steve. He thinks i'd ever be his. I will forever be Cody's. Whether he likes it or not. He will always have my heart. Even when were worlds apart. (kay i went a little Umbrella there.... (; )

"No." 

:) That made me smile. Then I heard someone punch someone and a girly scream... Oh Cody.

I tried to get out of the car, but the doors were locked. So I started to look around for something to brake the window with.  

I could hear them fighting still. 

I found a knife.... Probably not good, but i used it to open the window with. I crawled out through the broken glass sherds, which hurt and ran inside. They were to busy fighting to notice i was gone. 

"ALI!!!?!?!" I yelled trying to find her. I went to her door. It was locked, so knocked. ( hah that rhymed) 

They screamed. "It's ME! Brittany!" I yelled. They opened the door. I ran in and they closed it behind them. 

"How'd you escape?" 

"I'll tell you later! Call 911!"

Abby pulled out her phone.

"Where's Cody?" asked Ali.

"Outside, fighting for me."

"Aww!"

"Dude! He could die! Have you seen Steve's muscles?? They make Cody look like a twig!"

"Your right..."

"SHH!" Abby yelled. "Hello?"

She contunied  talking to the people.