Chapter 22

---------Brittany's POV----------

I couldn't believe he was going on tour. I was laying on my bed. Cody had went home. Mom came home. She came into my room. 

"Honey, are you crying?" 

"Yeah...."

"Why?"

"Cody's going on tour...." 

"Oh honey...." She came and sat on my bed. I started crying more loudly. Of course this had to happen. Now he was going to meet someone better than me, or get back togther with Bella Thorne. I hated her. Mom got up and left. 

"Girl don't you cry your heart out....." I looked up and saw Cody.  

"I'm sorry, It's just I don't want to say good-bye wh-"

"Hey we are not going to say good-bye. We can talk everyday." 

 "What if you forget about me?"

"For get about you? Brittany I love you nothings ever going to change that. Ever. You are the most wonderful thing thats ever happened to me. I would NEVER forget about you."

I looked up at him. My eyes were watery. My heart was beating fast.

"Really?"

"Yes really." He leaned in and kissed me. I would miss his kisses. He was my frist, and would probaly be the last. 

The next day he left to go back to LA. I would miss him. Mom said I can go vist him for Chirstmas. I laid in my bed. To depressed to go to school. I loved him. Forever & Always. Abby came and tried to cheer me up, but it never worked. I loved him. And I always would.

__________________________________-

Kay that was short but I gotta go to bed :(