Chapter 6

I looked up at him. I cant believe that he just did that. I was embarrassed and ran Inside. I closed the door and locked it. I went to my room and looked out my window. He was standing out on the street looking down at his shoes. I cant believe he just did that. 

I grabbed my PJ's and went to change. When I came back I had 4 text messages form Abby.

.Are you home?

.Did he find you?

.Tell me!

.Hello?!?!

I texted back.

.Sorry I was changing.

.Did he find you?

.Yes he found me

.AND?!?!

.He kissed me.

.What?!?!?!? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.Yeah he didn't say anything though. call me!

She called me.

"He didn't say anything?!?" she asked.

"Yeah I ran inside and he stood out there and- OMG hes still out there!"

She screamed.

"I wish he would go away..."

"WHY?!?!?"

"I told you I don't like him."

"HE KISSED YOU!"

"SO? THAT WASN'T MY IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna go deal with him."

"Didn't you say your in your PJ's????"

I hung up. I threw on a top form my drawer and went out there. 

"Why are you out here?" He shrugged. "Leave." 

"No."

"NO? No! Really? Why wont you leave?"

"Because,"

"Because why?" He grabbed me, and kissed me. Again. 

"I love you."

"How you don't even know me!" I was twice as mad with him now.  He opened his mouth to say something, but was stopped by the sound of the door opening.

"Whats going on out here? Asked my mother. 

I looked at Cody angrily. 

"Nothing." I said still looking at Cody. And then I stormed inside.

 I ran to my room, and grabbed my Ipod and deleted all of his songs. I laid on my bed and tried to get some sleep. I was tried form my run. I was listening to it because it helps me fall asleep. 

At some point I heard one of his songs, an acoustic version. I went to cilck "delete" and noticed I had pressed pause. Where is it coming form? I sat up. I looked out my window. ugh. Cody. Go. Away. He was on the side walk singing. He was singing Round Of Applause. 

"Wow Cody, Singing one of your own songs to impress me. Llllloooowwww...." I said to my self. I laid back down and pressed play. My mom came in.

"Why is there a kid singing on the sidewalk?"

"That 'kid' is Cody Simpson, and he's in love with me." Did I just say that out loud?

"Cody Simpson? The Cody Simpson?"

"Yeah he kissed me twice."

"What?"

"Yeah he wont go away!"

"Why do you want him to go away?"

I explained everything to her.

"Do you want me to go take care of him?"

"Na, let him suffer."