Chapter 10

YAY! DOUBLE DIGIT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw: i'm listening to random music, so yea sorry if it gets werid. SHE WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM SOOONN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was clicking away on my computer. Mostly typing on my word processor. I love to write story's but im not good at it. My friend is good a details and writes like a perfect author. She doesn't even need to edit it. Ever. 

I noticed that Cody was on my bed next to me watching what I was typing on my PC.  I pulled away Instantly. and put my back against the wall. He said something but I didn't hear him because I had my head phones in that you cant hear anything out of even if there wasn't any music playing.  I looked up at him and mouthed ' I cant hear you!' .  A few minutes later, he got up to leave. I felt breath on my cheek and I turned to see why, and before I knew lips were pressing against mine. It was a long kiss with passion. 

I pulled away. 

"I love you." He whispered and before I could say anything he was gone. Just like that. My lips tingled.  He was in love with me. I finally realized that he wasn't going to stop. 

The next day at school, some random guy was trying to flirt with me. I saw Cody coming up the hall way. I mouthed 'HELP'. 

"What was that?" Asked ' Steven.' ugh.

"Nothing." I said with a smile. Before I knew it, someone grabbed me around the waist.  

"Heeyyy." said Cody.

"Hi Cody!" I said excitedly. 

"Who's this?" asked steven. 

"Cody," I said simply. He looked depressed and left. Thank God. I grabbed my books out of my locker and turned to leave. Cody of crouse followed. 

"Hey where you going?" he asked.

"Home,"

"Mind if I come along?" 

I stopped and turned to him. "Don't you have a concert to go to or something?" I said like I really didn't want him to come even though I did. I was beginning to like him but I wasn't going to show it. 

"No." he said. Which to me was shocking.

"Well the answer is no. I got home work todo." I quicked my pace. He happen to start running and caught up to me. The hall ways were pretty much empty now.  He turned and kissed me. I tried to pull away, put his girp on me was to tight. 

"Cody," I said when i finally borke losse but he still held me close to him. He was starring into my eyes. I started to speak, but he pulled me into another kiss. When I borke losse again, I started to walk away. 

"I have to go Cody."  He actually stayed this time, but I could feel him whatching me. 

Some where deep down I wanted him to follow me, but I stayed on focus. 

"Where have you been?" asked my mother when I got home. I was later than usall because I didn't get a ride with Cody and he kept me at school longer than I liked. I sighed.

"I was with friends mom, Abby wanted to show me something."

 "Oh, well next time call and let me know."

I nodded and went to go do the homework that i wish would dissapear. 

About two hours later, Abby and Ali came over. 

"Soo? I saw you to talking!" Abby said. She was wearing a Pink  tu-tu with bright bule leggins and a Cody Simpson shirt. Oh Abby.

"Yes do tell!" Said Ali.

"I- I think,"

"You think what!??!?" 

"I-I think I'm in love with him," I heard my slef say it. Not even sure it was me. 

_____________________________________________________________________

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE#HEHEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VCF!!!!!!!