Chapter 2

(Sorry for any mistakes.)

3 years later

Y/N's POV:
Its been 3 years since I ran away, since my parents passed away, and since my best friend left me. It was hard the first year when I moved here to L.A. Really hard. Since I was only 14 at the time but I pulled through, barely.

I work as a waitress at a restaurant and I live with my best friend Chrissy. After my adoptive parents let me live with Chrissy since we both wanted to live together. How I got to have adopted is a story for another time. Chrissy, is in a band that makes YouTube videos. She's also the lead singer.

We both met the first year I was here. We live in a small apartment. Which is nice. It would be a lie if I told you I don't think about her. It still hurts to be honest. If I would see her right now I don't know what I'd do. Would I be happy, angry or both? I don't know. But I haven't seen or heard of her in three years so I try not think about her much.

I was getting dressed in my work uniform which doesn't look bad. I did my hair and put on a little bit of make up. I walked into the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge "Y/NN I'll be waiting for you at the restaurant I can't wait for you to preform!!! Oh and don't forget to put out food for Rex" I sighed. why did I agree to preform? I put out food for Rex. "Bye buddy." I pet his head and grabbed my helmet and walked out after looking the door. I hopped on my motorcycle and put on my helmet and drove off.

*skip drive*

I entered the restaurant to be greeted by my Boss. "Y/N/N I need you to go set up for your performance I just got a call saying some famous group well be here, I will also let my best waiter serve them." I nodded and walked to the little stage. I set up the things and started playing the piano. I was playing the piano when I felt someone jump one me. "Booo!" I jumped holding my chest. I turned around to see Chrissy laughing. "You scared the shit out of me." She just laughed even harder. I pouted and she stopped."Awww I'm sorry it's just that I was calling your name for like the past 5 minutes." "Oh sorry" she smiled "Its fine..are you nervous." I nodded quickly she game a confident smile. "You'll do fine okay?" I nodded

*Couple hours later*

I was getting ready to preform and I'm freaking out. My best guy friend Ted was going to play the guitar and my other best guy friend Scott we'll be playing the drums, while I played the piano. "Okay Y/NN you and the boy will go on in 5 and as soon as your done the group that I told you about you will serve them okay they already know you'll serve them." I nodded okay I'm gonna piss my pants.

He told me to go on stage. I walked up and waved awkwardly some guests chuckled. I sat down on piano chair. "Umm I'm sorry I'm not used to this so if I miss up bare with me." I smiled. "Um this song I'm going to sing to you I guys, I wrote it when I lost 2 people three years ago who were and still are important to me umm I hope you guys like it."
I started playing the piano

I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here

I was trying hard not to cry but then all these memories of my parents being with me all the good times we had just started flooding in.

And it won't leave me alone
These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me
You used to captivate me by your resonating light
Now I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me
These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real. 
There's just too much that time cannot erase

By this time I was already in tears.

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me
I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me
I've been alone all along

This part was when Scott and Ted also started playing.

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me
...ah, me... ah, me... ah...

I looked up and smiled while wiping my tears away. Everyone was standing up and clapping. Some even had tears. I walked off and hugged. Scott and Ted. "You did great kiddo." They said in unison. "Y/NN the table."

I nodded and walked up to the table. I looked up and saw a pair of emerald eyes that I thought I would never see again. I looked away quickly. "Um hi what would you guys like?" I asked. They all gave their orders. "Anything else?" I questioned. A girl with blonde hair spoke up. "Dawg you did amazing up there you made all of us cry." I smiled "Thanks." "This may be personal but...who was the song about?" I tensed up. "Umm" "Sorry you don't have to answer that."

Before anyone else can speak up I excused myself. I walked to the kitchen and gave them the orders. What the heck am I supposed to do? Does she even remember me? Should I just pretend that I don't know her?.......Fuck it I'm gonna do that I'm going to pretend I don't know her. I pretty sure she doesn't remember anyway so it shouldn't be hard. Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's the 2nd chapter I hope you guys liked it:)

Nothing really different but changes will come soon.