Chapter 18

A/N: There won't be much drama in this chapter.

1 week later

Lauren's POV

Today is the day that Y/N can leave the hospital. She's going to have to be pushed around in wheel chair cause of her broken leg. She also has to take pain killers for head aches she'll get do to the concussion and also for her fractured wrist. Also they told me that speaking will be hard sometimes. Which is the the stuttering but they also said it would be temporary.

I walked in her hospital room to see that her back was facing me and her arms were raised with her purple hoodie half way on.

She let out a huff and mumbled 'stupid hoodie'

"Y/N?" I asked chuckling.

"Y-Yea?" She turned around. Her rips still slightly bruised from the accident.

"Do you need help?"

"Y-Yea." She whispered.

I chuckled and walked towards her. I gently pulled down her hoodie. She smiled at me and kissed my cheek. "T-Thank y-you."

"C-Can w-we g-go n-now?" She said looking up at me. I nodded walking to the wheel chair.

"L-Laur I-I d-don't n-need t-that." She said while struggling to keep her balance.

I raised my eyebrows. She chuckled. "I-I'm k-kidding b-bring i-it o-over hhere." I shook my head chuckling.

After the doctor gave Y/N the medicine we left the hospital. There were a lot of fans outside the hospital but they understood that Y/N needed rest so they didn't cause any trouble.

As we pulled up to the house we were currently staying with all the girls and boys. Big Rob helped Y/N off and on the wheel chair. I rolled her into the house where everyone was waiting for her. I rolled her inter house.

"W-Why i-is it s-so d-dark i-in h-here?" She questioned.

"SURPRISE!!" They yelled turning the lights on.

I saw Y/N jump. She looked at me scared.

"Hey it's okay." I said crouching down and wrapping my arms around her. She nodded.

"Hey little one how are you?" Ally said in her caring mother voice.

"I-I'm f-fine." Ally looked since they didn't know about Y/N's strutter. I looked at her and with my eyes saying that I'll explain later.

"Will come on we got some people who want to see you." Ally said smiling.

I rolled her into the living room. Where everyone was eating for her.

"Y/NNNN!!!!" A little voice squealed. Bella ran over to Y/N.

"H-Hey l-little b-bug." Y/N said smiling.

"Are chu okay?" Bella said cupping Y/N's cheeks and studying her face.

"Y-Yea I-I'm f-fine j-just t-tired."

"We'll go to slweep we got all dway tomow to pway." Bella smiled.

"Yea baby girl go to sleep well be here tomorrow." John said kissing Y/N on the forehead. Y/N nodded looking at me.

I smiled looking down at her.

"I'll take her." Nikki said. I nodded while she stepped up and took the wheel chair from behind.

They left up stairs while I went and sat down on the couch.

"Doctor said that her stutter is only temporary." I said putting my head on Camila's lap. She smiled down at me and started running her fingers through my hair.

"Everything will be fine Lo." I nodded. I let sleep take over.

Nikki's POV

"C-Can y-you s-stay w-with m-me m-mom." I smiled and nodded.

"How are you feeling?" I asked while we laid down and she rested her head on my chest.

"I-I'm o-okay I-I'm just n-not l-liking t-this s-stutter." She sighed.

"Hey it's only temporary okay everything will get better I promise. I'm just happy that your alive and okay." I felt her smile.

"I-I l-love y-you m-mommy." I smiled and kissed her forehead. We fell asleep knowing that everything well be okay.

For now.

Next morning

You

I woke up to see that my mom was still asleep I slowly got up well tried.

After successfully being able get up without waking up mom I got on my wheel chair. Which was hard but I got it. I went to the bathroom.

After I successfully putting toothpaste on my toothbrush. Well after failed attempts do to the damn cast on my wrist. I finished brushing my teeth and stepped out. I rolled out of the room rolled down the hall. I stopped when I saw the stairs I looked around to see if anyone was around and nope no one to be seen.

I took a deep breath and got off my wheel chair. I sat down on one step and slowly went down leaving my wheel chair on top.

I stopped half way when my wrist started hurting. I sighed this is harder than I thought.

"Y/N!" Someone half yelled I jumped getting startled.

I looked up and saw Lauren. "What are you doing she said rushing up the stairs and helping me.

"U-uh j-just ch-chillin." I said not making eyes contact. She cupped my face and made me look at her.

"Why didn't you call me and ask for help." She said looking at me. I sighed

"I-I d-didn't w-want t-to b-bother y-you." I said looking down.

"Y/N look at me I love you and I would stop and drop everything just help whether it's down the stairs or just to cuddle you, I'm welling to do anything for you don't ever think you're bothering me okay." She said lightly kissing my lips

"O-Okay I-I l-love y-you t-to."

***********

:)
-Moni