Chapter 19

Not Proof Read

1 Week Later

You

I was on my bed watching a show in my room. The stuttering hasn't gone away. The pain in my leg is still there along with the headaches, rip pain and the wrist pain. I told Lauren to go with the girls cause I don't know if I'm being delusional but she's looked bored for the past week. So I told her to go and I'll be fine on my own.

I've been feeling like she's getting tired of watching a handicapped girl. I feel like I'm bothering her like I'm just wasting her time. I sighed and felt something wet going down my cheeks. I quickly wiped away the tears.

"Pumpkin." I looked up and saw my dad.

"Y-Yea?" He walked in with my mom following behind.

"Sweet heart we're leaving back to LA." Mom said sitting down by my side. I sighed

"D-Do y-you g-guys h-have t-to l-leave?" I said looking at them.

"You know we have to but we'll call you everyday to make sure you're all right." Dad said looking at me.

I nodded. They both kissed my cheek. "C-Can y-you g-guys w-wait t-till I-I f-fall a-asleep?" They both nodded. "Of course pumpkin."

"I-I l-love y-you g-guys." They smiled and whispered a love you to back.

I woke up to an empty bed. I sighed knowing that my parents left. I looked around and saw my phone on the stand. I turned my head since it was ringing. I carefully got up and took a hold of my wheel. I sat down on the wheel chair and rolled out of the room.

I was on the 1st floor so I didn't have to take the stairs. Scott and Ted moved some of my things to the guest room down stairs. They didn't want me to fall off the stairs. Neither did Lauren. I rolled out of the house to the park that was near by. Probably wasn't the best idea but I needed air.

I rolled down the side walk and saw the park in view.

I stopped next to a bench. It was quite for a second till someone sat next to me. I looked at the girl who had blonde hair. She looked at me and I quickly looked away.

"For a celebrity you're pretty shy." She chuckled.

"And yes I know how you are Y/N Y/LN. Big fan." I smiled.

"W-Whats y-your n-name?" She smiled.

"Nikki. Nikki Flores."

Lauren's POV

I was out with the girls when Y/N said I should go out with them. I honestly didn't want to. All I wanted to do was to be with Y/N and cuddle with her. But no I'm here with the girls I've sent Y/N who knows how many texts. But she hasn't even opened them. I've also called her who knows how many times.

"Hey Laur I'm sure she's fine. She's probably asleep or she probably just can't reach her phone." Dinah said trying reassure me. I nodded and we left the grocery store with loads of bags.

*******

We walked in and set the bags in the kitchen.

"Y/NN? Babe?" I said while I walked our room while the girls, Scott, Ted and Austin got the rest of the bags out of the car. I walked in and saw that she was gone along with her wheel chair. I looked everywhere and I couldn't find her. I ran into the kitchen where the girls and boys where putting the stuff away.

"I can't find Y/N." I said panicking.

"What do you mean you can't find her?" Chrissy, Ted and Scott said at the same time.

"She's not here she's not at the house. What if something happened to her? What if she was kidnapped? What if she left us with out saying goodbye? What if-LAUREN!" Ally cut me off.

"Or she probably needed some air and went to the park." She said calmly.

I quickly nodded and left the house and ran to the park.

I saw a girl in a wheel chair talking to pretty blonde girl.

I walked up to them and saw that it was Y/N.

"Y/N." She looked my way and smiled.

"H-Hey L-Lauren." She waved with her good hand.

"Hey what are you doing out here by yourself?" I asked after kissing her forehead.

"J-Just n-needed s-some a-air. O-Oh t-this i-is N-Nikki. N-Nikki t-this i-is l-Lauren m-my g-girlfriend."

The blonde girl that I now know as Nikki smiled at me and stuck out her hand for me to shake. I smiled at the girl and shook her hand.

"Well I have to go. It was nice meeting you Y/N and you to Lauren I hope I see you girls around." And with that she left.

I looked at Y/N and she looked up at me.

"C-Can w-we g-go h-home I-I'm st-starving." I smiled and nodded.

"Of course."

*********

:)
-Moni