Chapter 42

Please I'm sure she doesn't even have a heart problem. I'm sure she's just doing this for publicity.

Well I hope the surgery goes horribly wrong and she dies. One less bitch to worry about.

I hope she dies. I hate @Y/TN I hope the surgery goes wrong. And the bitch dies.

Those were only some of the hate comments I was receiving. I don't know why everyone started hating on me. What did I do? I wiped the tears as they fell. I rested my head on the plane window. Ted and Scott had to leave a day after I did. They had to pack things up so they told me to go.

I closed my eyes as more tears escaped my eyes. Why are they hating on me? The hate has never and I mean never been this bad. I felt someone sit next to me. I quickly wiped my eyes.

"I know it's none of my business but I'm a big fan and I've seen all those hate comments you're getting and to be completely honest I think you shouldn't listen to those assholes cause there are so many people who do love you and want you to get better so you could go on your own tour and accomplish so many other things in life." She sounded familiar but I kept gaze down cause I didn't want her to see me cry.

"Please stop crying. You should see all the positive comments your getting. Focus on those and ignore the hateful ones. Plus all this crying isn't good for that beautiful heart of yours." I finally looked up and froze. Wow out of all people I didn't expect her to be sitting next to me.

Alycia Debnam-Carey

She smiled at me sweetly. She pulled her phone out and typed something. She handed me her phone. I took it hesitantly I looked down to see that she was on Twitter and she searched #WeLoveY/N

I looked through the tweets some from celebrities and fans. I couldn't help the tears that escaped my eyes.

"Hey don't cry." She wiped my tears away. I looked up at her and smiled slightly. "Th-Thank you." I said greatfully. She smiled and nodded.

"Hey I know this might be a little too much to ask but can I take a picture with you?" She asked nervously. I smiled and nodded. I wiped my eyes and smiled for the camera showing my dimples. I leaned over resting my head on her shoulder.

She took the picture. She smiled and said that if she can post it on Twitter and instagram. I nodded.

I looked down when my phone binged.

"Every one hating her need to stop. She's 18 year old girl who has a heart condition she had to leave the 7/27 tour to get surgery. So back off. You got a problem with her you got problem with me.

Ps: it was really awesome meeting you little one. I'll support you all the way. Love ya 😘

I smiled at the picture. "Thank you." She nodded smiling.

**

We landed and Alycia gave me her number saying that she had to leave to a meeting or something. I nodded and she left. I walked up to Mac who was one of my guards. He smiled.

"Hey kiddo come on I have to get you to the hospital." He said pulling me into a hug and taking my bags. I nodded we walked out of the airport only to be greeted by some fans.

There were well over 200 hundred fans. My eyes widen a little. I didn't expect to be greeted by so many. Many of them had signs saying things like 'We love you Y/N.' 'Don't listen to the ones who hate on you listen to the ones who love you.' 'We hope you get better.'

I smiled as a couple tears escaped my eyes. I wiped them and walked towards them.

*******

Lauren's POV

I smiled and bowed with the girls holding hands. We walked off stage. We had to get a new supporting act for the European half the tour. Which was going to be Against The Current put Chrissy and the boys wanted to be with Y/N which I clearly understood.

So we had Megan Nicole. She's a very sweet girl.

**

After I took a quick shower. I went back into the hotel room I was sharing with Dinah. I looked at my phone to see that I had two missed calls from Y/N and many notifications from Twitter and Instagram. But I decided to ignore them and face time Y/N.

"Hello Princess." She said in her cute baby voice that I love very much. I smiled and blushed even though she was thousands of miles away she could still make me blush.

"Hey baby" she smiled at me.

"How are you feeling? What did the doctors say?" I asked as she laid down on her bed. She sighed.

"Well doctor said that I do need surgery and that they'll do it next week or the week after. They did some test and they gave some medicine to calm my heart and have it beat at steady pace." She said as she looked down and played with her fingers something she'd do when she was nervous or scared.

"I'll be there for you I promised you that I will and that's a promise I tend to keep. Okay?" I said as I looked at her. She looked up and smiled slightly nodding.

***

After what seemed like hours I woke up to see that I fell asleep I looked to my side and saw Dinah asleep light snores coming from her. I looked up at my laptop and saw that Y/N was fast asleep she had her head resting on her arms. With her head tilted to the side. I smiled at how adorable she looked. I screen shot her and smiled.

"Goodnight beautiful." She smiled slightly. I smiled and fell back to sleep.

***

I woke up to see that my laptop wasn't in front of me. I frowned and looked around to see Dinah awake and saw that she was talking to someone.

"Dinah?"

"Oh lover girl is awake." She said I got up and sat next to her. I looked at the laptop screen and saw Y/N sitting there she smiled once she saw me.

"Good morning princess." She smiled at me. I smiled and waved.

*******

It's been two weeks since Y/N left. She's getting surgery tomorrow and I'm nervous we are on our way to L.A right now. She thinks we aren't able to go but we are.

Simon is also already at L.A. The girls and I are on our to the hospital.

"Laur have you spoken to Y/N today?" I looked at Dinah and nodded.

"Yea I called her this morning. She told that they were preparing everything for the surgery tomorrow." I said nervously. I felt someone take my hand. I looked at Camila. She smiled. "She'll be fine Lo." I nodded and squeezed her hand.

******

Once we made it to the hospital I ran out the van followed by the girls. I ran to the front office. After the lady gave the girls the visiting passes and told us what room Y/N was in we all ran to the room.

I quietly opened the door to see everyone in here.

John, Nikki B, Ted, Scott, Chrissy, Will, Dan, Demi, Austin, Bea, Jacob Nikki F, Cara and Bella.

I smiled when I saw that Bella was cuddled up to Y/N. Nikki B turned her head and smiled once she saw us. She got up and greeted us.

I sat next to the hospital bed taking Y/N's hand in mine.

God I hope everything turns out good. I hope that the surgery goes fine.

Please let everything be okay.

*****

:)
   -Moni