Chapter 41

Lauren looked at me with tears rolling down her cheeks. I brought my hand up and wiped her tears away. "Is there any treatment for your heart?" She asked as she took a hold of my hands.

I looked down. "The doctor gave some medication to relax the heart muscle and to slow the heart rate so that the heart can pump more efficiently. The doctor said that I could get surgery he would be able to remove the thickened overgrown septum between the ventricles. But I can't cause of the tour I don't want to let you, the girls, Scott, Ted or the fans down." I kept my gaze down.

"Fuck the tour. Y/N your health is more important. You won't let us down when you get the surgery. But you will let us down if your preforming and you drop dead. Please Y/N take the surgery." She cupped my cheeks and made me look at her. I slowly nodded. "You have to tell the fans and everyone else in our next interview Y/N." I sighed and nodded. If that's what will make Lauren happy then okay I'll do it.

She pulled me into a hug and started to cry. She buried her face in my neck. "Please don't cry Laur. I'll be fine." I whispered. She cried harder. "I-I don't w-want to l-lose you." My heart broke at sound of her sobs. I held into her tight. "I'm not going anywhere where. I promise."

**

We had an interview later today and Lauren is by my side as I stood in front of the girls and Scott, Chrissy and Ted. She squeezed my hand. I took a deep breath. "I-I uh have to tell you all something." I looked down feeling like my heart was being squeezed. Lauren kissed my cheek and whispered that it'll be okay. That somehow calmed me. I looked at her and she smiled slightly. Her eyes still showed that she was scared though. I gulped and looked at everyone who looked worried and confused.

"I uh I wanna say I'm sorry first. Scott Ted I let you guys down and I'm sorry. Girls I'm also sorry but. But I.....I....I." I gulped and looked down feeling the tears roll down my cheeks. "I have a heart problem and I need to get open heart surgery." I whispered. I didn't want to look up until I felt Scott pull me in a hug followed by everyone else.

"Y-You don't have to be sorry Y/NN it's not your fault. We'll pull through this together like we always do. Oaky?" Scott said looking down at me with tears in his eyes. "Yea Y/NN you'll be okay. We will be there when you get the surgery. And we you wake up from the surgery okay.?" I nodded softly.

"We'll have to tell the fans today at the interview so they know why you three won't be finishing the tour with us." Camila said as she looked at me sadly. She was trying hard not to cry. I nodded and brought her into a hug where she bursted out crying. I sighed. I looked at everyone else who were also looking at me sadly.

*****

We were all in the interview. With the girls in front of us and Scott, Ted and I sitting behind them.

"Okay so Y/N we heard that you were rushed to hospital once again. Do you like have your own room from all the times you've been in hospital?" The guy tried to joke. But everyone stayed quiet. The other interviewer who's name is Jamie decided to speak up.

"Ignore him how are you feeling?" She asked sweetly. I smiled. "I'm okay. I uh we uh I kinda have uh to um tell you all something." My nerves were getting to me. My leg started to bounce up and down. Until Scott but his hand on my leg. I was going to start bouncing the other one till Ted but his hand on my other leg as well.

I took a deep breath. "I'm going to have to leave the concert." Jamie nearly choked on her own saliva. "What why?" She asked confused and worried. I looked down.

"When I was rushed to the hospital they found out that I.......I have..........I have HCM which is a heart problem. Doctor said that he can do the open heart surgery back in LA. My parents want me home as soon as possible so I'll be leaving soon to get the surgery done." I said looking at the camera as I spoke the next words.

"I'm really sorry for letting you guys down." I said as a single tear escaped my eye. I looked down as I tried hard to break down. This could be the end of my career and it was only starting. The open heart surgery can go horribly wrong and I could die.

I kept my gaze down as Jamie spoke up. "Y/N you don't have to be sorry for anything this isn't your fault. I think I speak for everyone when I say we will stand by your side. We hope that you recover soon." I smiled alight and nodded.

Hopefully I do.

****

"Okay Y/N you'll be off on the next flight to LA. Which is tomorrow as soon as you get there doctors will be their at hospital waiting for you so they could do some tests. Y/NN I wanna make sure you have the best doctors in the world. So they know what do. I'll be there as soon as I can okay." I looked up at Simon and nodded. He pulled me into a hug.

"I'll be okay Si." He sighed and nodded. I looked down to pick up my duffel bag  mand the other suitcase. I looked to my left to see Ted and Scott with their luggages as well.

"What are you two doing I thought you guys were staying here with the girls." I asked confused. They smiled.

"Baby girl we are in this together and we want to be with you every step of the way." Scott smiled. Ted nodding in agreement. I smiled and nodded pulling both of them into a hug. 

"Okay your flight will leave at 8 in the after noon tomorrow okay so don't miss it." He kissed my forehead and hugged Ted and Scott. We nodded and then he left.

"Come on lover girl was looking for you." Ted said winking I smiled and nodded walking towards the hotel room.

I knocked once I got there. I didn't even have a chance to react when the door open and someone brought me into a hug. I smiled once I realized that it was Lauren.

"Once we get our first break I'm going to you okay." She said as she hugged me. I smiled and nodded.

"When are you leaving?" She asked as she pulled away and pulled me into the room. "Tomorrow Simon said the sooner I get there the sooner they could do the surgery." I sighed as I looked around.

"I'll be there when you get the surgery okay." I looked at her confused. "What if you have a concert that day. I won't let you miss it." She smiled. "I already talked to Simon and he's fine with it. I'll be there." She said sternly. She wrapped her arms around my waist. I smiled and wrapped mine around her neck bringing her down for a kiss. She smiled and kissed me back. I took her bottom lip between mine and bit her causing her to moan. I softly sucked on after causing her to shiver and hold me tight. I smiled and gently pushed her on the bed straddling her lap.

***

I woke up the next morning naked laying face down with the blanket only covering my bottom half I felt around the bed only to be met with cold sheets. I got up pulling the blanket up so it could cover my chest. I looked at the balcony to see Lauren sitting there in just a long shirt. I walked towards her and sat behind her wrapping the blanket around us. She smiled and leaned back into me.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked as she sighed. "I wanted to see the sunrise." She turned around slightly touching my lady part. Causing me to bite my lip trying to hold back a moan. "Are you naked?" I nodded. She smiled. "How about a around 6?" She said as she quickly picked me wrapping my legs around her waist and my arms going around her neck causing me to drop the blanket.

******

:)
-Moni