Chapter 27

So much for the hoping and praying.
R.I.P Christina you'll be missed. We lost an angel but God gained another. We couldn't keep you so I guess we'll see you in heaven.

And what the hell is wrong with people. Praying for Orlando. People, me, you should not be scared to be who you are. It should not matter who we decided to date kiss hold and love. Please stay safe guys.

This chapter was a little hard to do so I'm sorry if it sucks.

(Ps: don't play the song until it says when.)
No ones POV

The doctor sighed. He looked down at Lauren who still had tears running down her cheeks. He felt sympathy for the girl and the rest of the group.

"Miss.Y/LN lost a lot blood she's in critical condition. She must of hit her head on something quite hard. She has a deep cut on her head we had to shave the side of her head to stitch it up. She has head trauma due to the impact. We still don't know if she'll wake up. But if she does then there's a chance that she won't remember anything. Some of the symptoms she'll suffer because of the head trauma are Confusion, Depression, Dizziness or balance problems, Double or fuzzy vision, Feeling foggy or groggy, Feeling sluggish or tired, Headache, Memory loss, Nausea, Sensitivity to light or noise, Sleep disturbance, Trouble concentrating, and Trouble remembering. She's asleep right now but like I said we don't know when she'll wake up." The doctor finished telling the group. The doctor soon left after telling them that they could go see her but to be very quite.

Lauren rushed to the room. Once she was in front of the door she stopped. This felt like deja vu. Not even 2 months past when Y/N was in a car accident and fighting for life. But here she is once again fighting for her life. Lauren couldn't help but think that this time maybe Y/N won't fight. That she's gonna give up.

Lauren looked at the door not sure if she wants to go in. She's seen Y/N on a hospital bed too many times already. She doesn't know if she would be able to handle Y/N not waking up.

Chrissy walked up to Lauren and slowly squeezed Lauren's shoulder. Lauren turned around to look at the younger girl who had her own tears going down her cheeks.

"Come on Lauren." Chrissy pushed open the door. And what they saw broke both girls hearts. Y/N's head was in a bandaged once again with her side of the head shaved off. Y/N had a breathing mask on and a wire that was coming out of her gown.

Lauren rushed to Y/N's side taking a hold of Y/N's hand. Lauren looked at Y/N's face she had a bruised cheek and her stitches were once again stitched up. Lauren felt as if she was losing her. Like her heart was falling apart with every second that went by. Not knowing if Y/N was going to wake up.

She looked so pale which was probably due to the blood loss. Lauren couldn't face the possibility that Y/N won't wake up. That she would rather stay where ever she is. Then to come back to this shitty place we call earth.

"Y-Y/N p-please w-wake up I-I can't live without you." Lauren sobbed out. She didn't know if she had the strength to lose someone she loved with all her heart.

(Start playing the song that's up there)

Lauren looked outside to see that it was still storming pretty bad outside. Lighting and thunder. Rain pounding on the window. She let out a sigh and looked back at Y/N and you could hear Y/N's heart machine slowing down. Until it started beeping like crazy. Lauren quickly stood. Nurses and doctors rushed in.

This clearly felt like deja vu. Chrissy and Lauren stood there sobbing. They couldn't lose the younger girl. They just couldn't after all they've been through. They couldn't. They watched as if everything was in slow motion.

The nurses handed the doctors the defibrillators. The 2 girls couldn't hear anything as if the ears decided to just shut off. They watched as the doctor shocked the little super star.

3 times but got nothing.

The doctor was going to call it but one of the nurses said to give it one more try. The doctor agreed. The doctor shocked the little super star. They all looked at the heart monitor.

*beep*..............*beep*..............*beep*

"We got her back." The doctor silently cheered that he didn't have pronounce a 17 year olds death. Lauren and Chrissy cried tears of joy. Happy that they didn't lose a loved one. Lauren rushed to Y/N's side once again.

"Baby please stay strong."

2 weeks later

After Y/N was rushed to the hospital word got around. Celebrities once again showed their support. Not understanding why the little star can't catch a break. Not understanding why the world keeps throwing her all this shit.

Again the Uniters and all these other fandoms showed to show their support. Some even realized that there's still that negative chance that their little super star won't wake up.

Lauren stayed night and day not separating from her lover. She knew no she knows that her lover will wake up soon. She knows she can fell it.

As soon as Scott and Ted heard what happened they were on the next flight to Miami. Demi and Austin tagging along cause they to cared about the younger girl. Everyone was there. Same for John, Nikki and Bella. For a small kid Bella knew exactly what was going on. She knew that her big sister was hurt and that she won't wake up.

Bella was in the waiting room with everyone else. John and Nikki didn't want to bring her but Bella insisted that she also wanted to see her big sister.

Lauren was in Y/N's room like always. She was playing with Y/N's fingers something she would do when she would only be scared or nervous.

Lauren felt Y/N's fingers move but she thought she was just imagining it until her hand moved. Lauren quickly looked up to see Y/N's eyes slowly opening.

"Y/N. Babe?" Lauren asked softly.

Y/N slowly moved her head towards Lauren surprised to see her there. To see the girl who left her. To her ex best friend.

"W-What a-are y-you d-doing h-here?"

*************

:)
-Moni