Chapter 10

Lauren's POV

We are all in the hotels cafeteria besides Y/N, Ted and Austin. I was wondering where were they? As I was going to ask Scott if he knew where's Y/N the doors to the cafeteria opened. I looked up and saw that it was Nash and he had the biggest smirk on his face. Gosh someone needs to slap that damn smirk off his face. He walked up to Brad and they started talking about something.

Couple minutes later the doors bursted open and Austin was standing there. And he looked extremely angry. I have never seen him so mad. He's usually a pretty chill dude. "Yo Austin dawg." I heard Dinah yell. But he just kept walking what seemed to be to walking towards Nash and Brad.

I looked around the table and saw that we were shocked looking at Austin cause we never seen him so angry. When I turned back to look at Austin he was holding Nash up by his shirt. Austin was saying something to Nash. Nash said something and I guess it got Austin even more pissed cause next thing I know Austin punched Nash and he fell to the floor.

But Austin didn't stop there he got on top of Nash and started punching him repeatedly. As soon as Scoot, Will and Dan were going to go pull him off. Y/N rushed in and ran towards Austin. She took a hold off Austin face and whispered something to him. I guess what she said calmed him down cause he got off Nash. She took a hold of he's hands and led him out the cafeteria. I'll admit seeing how easily she calmed him down made me jealous. I'm going to have to tell her soon cause this secret I'm keeping from her is eating me alive.

After Y/N and Austin left the cafeteria we were all left confused. I looked at everyone else as I stood up. "I'm going to go check if they are okay." Before they could say anything I turned and walked towards the exit and made my way to Y/N's room. When I arrived at her room I saw that her room door was slightly opened. I slowly opened the door and what I saw was clearly why I should tell Y/N about my not so little crush on her. Y/N was kissing Austin on he's forehead. I felt jealousy and hurt. It hurt knowing that I'll probably won't have a chance with her and that she only sees me as a friend and nothing more.

She turned around and I saw that she looked confused on why I was here. She walked up to me and gave me a quick hug. "Laur what are you doing here?" She whispered

"I-I wanted to-what happened to your lip?" I asked while as I cupped her face so she can look me in eye. "I-I um uh r-ran i-into a uh w-wall?" She said as question. I raised my eyebrows and she sighed. "I-I uh got.....punched." She whispered the last part. "SOMEONE HIT YOU?!?!" I yelled and she flinched. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell." I said as I brought her into a hug.

She wrapped her hands around my waist as mine went around her neck since she was short. "What happened?" She pulled away and looked behind her. She took my hand and led me out of her room. She closed the door and led me to what seemed to be the roof top. We made it to the last floor and we were in front of the door that led to the roof top. She looked up at me and said, "It's okay if we go up here right?" She said hesitantly. I smiled and nodded.

She opened the door and the view was amazing. "Y/N please tell me what happened." I said while I took her hand in mine. "And please don't lie to me." She took a deep breath and let go of my hands.

You

I honestly wanted to tell her but I don't know how. I'm just going to tell some of it but not all. "Umm...Nash he knows stuff about me that can either break me or make me." I sighed and looked up at her. She looked at me confused but waited for me to continue. "When I first got here things weren't so great. Things I'm not ready to tell you yet but I promise I'll tell you someday." I looked down and started to play with my fingers.

"After the first couple months that went by when I stayed with Scott and John and Nikki adopted me they were great but there was this kid who would bully me and hurt me in ways you wouldn't know but there was this day when he came over and Scott had to leave to pick up Chrissy and Ted. So he l-left m-me alone with h-him a-and h-he started t-to g-get really close t-to me a-and h-he tried t-to h-h-he t-t-tri-" Lauren stopped me and pulled me in to a hug. I didn't even realize I was cry I just wrapped my hands around her waist and hid my face in the crook of her neck and cried.

Lauren's POV

I knew what she was going to say so I just pulled her into a hug. She wrapped her arms around my waist as she buried her face into my neck. I hugged her tightly making sure she knows I'm not going anywhere. But I wonder what other things happened to her when she first came here? But I'm going to kill Nash no one hurts my girl like that. Wait what "My Girl?" Gosh I'm already calling her mine. I need to tell her.

"It's okay Y/NN, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. Okay?" I whispered. I felt her nod. I sighed. I felt her loosen her grip on my waist. I looked down and saw that she was looking at me. "What's wrong?" She asked concern. I shook my head and looked back at the city that lighted up the sky. "Somethings bothering you. Please tell me." I sighed and looked at her. "I-I d-don't k-know how t-to tell you so I-I'm going to show you instead. Okay?" She nodded and after a little while of silence. I looked at her and cupped her face and brought our lips together.

Then it clicked I'm kissing my best friend, the love of my life.

*******************

:)
-Moni