Chapter 26

No Ones POV

2 men entered a house while it was pouring rain outside. They had ski masks on but they took them off thinking there was no one in the house. They looked around the house looking for anything that was expensive that they could take.

Upstairs while the 2 men were making noises looking for stuff. There were 2 girls and a dog sleeping peacefully until one of them heard the nosies. She got up making sure the other one was still asleep. She got her baseball bat and limped down stairs. She saw 2 big black shadows that's when she got out her phone and dialed 911.

She was gonna run back upstairs until one of the men grabbed her by the shirt and slammed her on floor harshly.

You

I groaned when my back hit the floor. I looked up and froze it was the same guy from the alley. Isn't he supposed to be in jail. He roughly picked me up and dragged me to the kitchen by the hair.

"Ay Matt look who's here." The guy who had me by the hair threw me on the kitchen floor.

"Oh we meet again you little bitch. Your gonna pay for sending us to jail." The guy who's name is Matt. Picked me up by the shirt. He kicked my leg that was in a brace. I was gonna scream in pain but then I remembered that Lauren was upstairs. I had to stay quiet.

Lauren's POV.

I felt around the bed but didn't feel Y/N. I slowly got up and heard muffle voices coming from down stairs. I got up and made my way down stairs. Rocky following me. I saw 2 big black shadows. One was holding Y/N by the collar. I was gonna go but Y/N made eye contact with me and she quickly shook her head. I picked up the bat. As Rocky ran and jumped on one of the burglar causing him to scream.

"Ahhhh Matt get him off me!"

I was gonna swing at one but he turned around and roughly took the bat out of my hands. He grabbed me by the hair.

"Let her go." I looked at Y/N who was trying to get out of the tight hold she was in.

"Shut up." He punched her and threw her towards the wall. I looked at her face and her stitches were reopened once again. Her side of the face was covered in blood. He threw me towards Y/N. I hugged her picking her up pushing her behind me.

"Ah ir was nice seeing you again but unfortunately it has to end." Matt took out a gun pointing at me. My heart dropped Y/N tighten the grip she had on my waist.

We heard sirens and I sighed in relief. The man looked around panicking. He looked back at me and smirked.

"If we are gonna go back to jail. Might as well kill you and that little bitch." He clicked the gun and moved his finger to pull the trigger.

No ones POV

There was a loud bang. Cops rushed through the door. Telling the burglar to put the gun down. The cops called for paramedics. Rocky quickly let go of the mans shoulder as the cops came in and went to Y/N who was on the floor. He whimpered when he saw her eyes were closed.

Lauren looked down to see that she was pushed to ground. She looked at Y/N who was on the floor coughing up blood. She then realized that Y/N pushed her out of the way when the gun fired off.

"Y/N!" Lauren hurried her way towards the girl who's face was now covered in blood. Lauren looked down to see that Y/N got shot on her lower stomach. She looked up at Y/N to see that she was bleeding from her head.

"HELP!" Lauren shouted keeping  pressure on the gun shot wound.

"Y/N you stay with me o-okay." Lauren sobbed out.

"I-I l-love y-you L-Lo I-If I...........I d-don't mmmake it-"

"No Y-Y/N don't say that." Lauren used her shirt well Y/N's shirt to wipe Y/N's face. The paramedics rushed in. Telling Lauren to step aside.

"She's losing to much blood we need to take her to the hospital quickly." One paramedic said. They lifted Y/N on to the stretcher.

Lauren was in the back of the ambulance with Y/N never letting of her hand until they made her. Now she was alone in the waiting room with nothing but Y/N's t-shirt that was no bloody her short shorts that were also bloody and her converse.

She looked blankly at the wall not believing what just happened. Why can't we just get break? Why do bad things always happen to Y/N?

Lauren looked down at the bloody converse. Tears still running freely down her cheeks. Lauren looked down at her hands that were covered in blood. The blood of the girl she deeply in love with. The blood of the girl she wants a future with. The blood of the girl that makes her smile, laugh, feel wanted. The blood of the girl who she wants to spend the rest of her life with. The blood of the girl who she sees staring a family together.

Y/N's blood.

"Lauren!" Lauren looked up to see the Cabellos and her family including Chrissy. Chrissy ran to Lauren.

"Lauren w-what happened?" Chrissy saw the busted lip and bruised cheek Lauren had.

Lauren couldn't no matter what they said she couldn't. She was scared, sad, hurt physically and emotionally. She looked at her mom and Clara quickly took the seat next to her daughter. Lauren sobbed into her mothers chest. Feeling like she was loosing her little lover. The one who risked their life to protect her.

Lauren then realized that she broke yet another promise. The promise she made her self that she would protect the one she loves protect Y/N no matter what. She broke it.

"Y/N Y/LN-Cena?" Lauren quickly looked up and rushed to the doctors. Lauren quickly asked the doctor how was she.

He sighed.

Oh no

*************

:)
-Moni