Final Chapter Part 1

For some people love is a big thing. Love is what they live for. Love is something people wish for. Love is something that can be a very beautiful thing or a very bad thing. Some love stories have happy endings and others, well others don't.

When someone makes a promise. You expect that person to keep it. To make sure they don't break that promise. To make sure you are not in pain if they do end up breaking that promise. Best friends make promises. Promises like they'd never leave each other, or promises like they'd never forget each other, no matter what happens.

It's hard to forgive someone after they promise that they wouldn't leave you no matter what, but they do end up leaving. After they break a promise it's hard. But it's also hard staying mad at that person. Especially if that person is the same person you are deeply in love with.

That was Y/N years ago. Y/N had a best friend they were close real close. There wasn't a day that would go by and they wouldn't be together. That was until one day Y/N saw her best friend leave. Her best friend left her without saying good bye. Not even a wave. She was gone. Not only did Y/N lose her best friend that day she also lost her parents.

At just the age of 14 she was alone. She ran away from her home, well it wasn't really her home anymore. But she ran away. She ran away so she wouldn't be put in a house with strangers that could hurt her.

I made that mistake. If I could go back in time and not do what I did. I would.

Y/N went through a lot. She was hurting. She was hurting by herself for so long. That was until she was found by two boys and a girl. Those three kids saved her life.

Throughout the years Y/N had grown into a strong women. Everyone respected her, everyone loved her. Many people looked up to her. She was one of a kind.

"Mama!" I snapped out of my thoughts quickly wiping my tears. I looked down at my son who was looking up at me with that smile he got from Y/N.

"'an we 'o see mommy?" I sighed and nodded. He smiled and picked up the teddy bear Y/N gave him when he was smaller. I had Ethan two years after we got married. He's three. We wanted a baby.

Fifth Harmony was still together after seven years we were just on a small break cause Mani's pregnant with their second child. Ally was pregnant she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Gabriela she's two years old. And Dinah and Chrissy are on their honeymoon. Ted and Austin got married as well and so did Demi and Scoot. Austin and Ted adopted a baby girl as well naming her Raven. And Demi was pregnant with a baby girl as well. Little Dani.

I got up and got my keys getting the bag that had everything I needed for Ethan. "Okay come on buddy let's go see mommy." He smiled and ran to me taking my hand. He looked up at me sadly. "I miss mommy."

"I do to buddy. I do to."

*******

Next chapter is the last chapter it'll be longer. I promise.

:)
  -Moni