Chapter 7 Part 2

(5 months later)

Scott's POV

My parents got really close to Y/N. Once they found out about her parents and her living on the streets, they brought her into our house. Since they really liked her they had no problem with her living in the house. Through out the 5 months my parents looked at Y/N like she was their own daughter. They actually wanted to adopt Y/N seeing she was only 15. They told me about it and asked if it was okay with me. I actually was very happy I always wanted a little sister. I am older than Y/N by only like a year. They were actually gonna tell her today. I think it'll be okay since Y/N also got really close to my parents.

"Can you guys come down stairs?!" I heard my mom yell. I got up and walked to Y/N's room she was softly singing. "Hey Y/N my parents want us down stairs." She nodded and got up. She slowly walked to the door. "COME ON!!" I yelled picking her up and put her over my shoulder. She squealed. "SCOTTY PUT ME DOWN!!!!" She said laughing. I ran downstairs and put her down on the couch. "That was mean." She pouted I just laughed. "Y/N we want to ask you something." She nodded. You w-want me t-to l-leave?" She asked in a soft scared and sad voice. I snapped my head towards her and saw that she was looking down playing with her fingers. "WHAT?!?! Gosh no we were wondering that if it's okay with you we can adopt you I already have the paper work ready. You don't have to call us mom and dad if your not comfortable with that." She immediately looked up with a shocked look.

"W-why?" My dad smiled. "Well we already see you as part of the family we just thought we can make it official." I looked back at Y/N. She smiled and pulled my parents into a hug. "Is that a yes?" My mom asked nervously. Y/N nodded and my mom squealed. I smiled "Welcome to the family sis." I said joining the hug. This was good. I couldn't be happier. I love Y/N and she has made her way in my heart and I couldn't be happier. She may not be my sister by blood but I still love like she was my real sister.

Couple Months later

My mom and dad were super happy after all the paper work was done for Y/N's adoption. Y/N was also very happy she even got a job working at a restaurant. My dad said she didn't have to but she instead. She was a whole lot different from when I first saw her. She's much happier now. Don't get me wrong there is days when she's sad and misses her parents a lot. But I try my very best to make her feel better and remind her that she's no longer alone.

Anyway today my friend Nash was coming over to play some video games and to just hang out. Y/N was in her room and my-our parents weren't home. Ted was going to come later he doesn't really like Nash neither does Chrissy. I don't know why. I was in the living room when I heard a knock. I walked to the door but before I could get to it. It swung open. "Nash is in da house!"  I shook my head and chuckled. Well I mean he can be an ass sometimes so that's probably a reason why they don't like him.

***
Y/N's POV

I was on my bed softly singing go Worldwide by Big Time Rush. It was nice having a family again having people who cared about me. John and Nikki are not pressuring me to call them mom and dad, and I really appreciated that. It's was nice really nice. I do miss my parents a lot. There's just some days when I wake up and just remembering that my parents aren't with hits me hard.

I got a job as a waitress at a restaurant which is also nice. John and Nikki said that it would be a good idea to finish school. I agreed so they in rolled me into the school Scott, Ted and Chrissy go to. I was so into my thoughts that a voice startled me. "Nash is in da house!" I don't like Nash he's just so rude and he has tried so many things on me. He bullies me when we are at school he calls me names throws things at me and he has physically hurt me before. I would tell Scott but I don't want to make him think I'm being a brat. So I just keep to my self.