Chapter 6

A/n: the songs I'll be using are from random artist.
(Sorry for mistakes)

Y/N's POV
It's been 2 weeks now and the first show is in L.A. today. The girls Demi Austin and Bea have been tweeting about The 3 United saying we are a new band that we'll be joining them on tour as one of the acts for Fifth Harmony. I wrote a couple songs through out the weeks I'll be preforming only 3 song. 1 original and 2 covers. The original song was a hit. I was surprised since it was only released 3 days ago. It made it to the top 5. Our fandom is called the "Uniters" Me and the boys we'll be preforming after Austin. It goes
The Vamps
Against The Current
Austin Mahone
The 3 United
Bea Miller
Demi Lovato
Fifth Harmony

Right now me and the boys are in our dressing room in this big venue. We were all kinda matching. Ted had a purple white and gray flannel with black jeans and black and purple Jordan's. Scott had a purple and black sleeveless flannel with also black jeans and the same Jordan's as Ted. I had a purple and black flannel with black jeans and black and purple Jordan's and with a leather jacket. And we all had same SnapBacks that had L.A on it. I came out of the rest room that was in the dressing room and saw that Ted and Scott were already dressed.

I sat down and started to think. What if they don't like me? What if they boo me off stage? What if I mess up? What if-"Y/NN!" I looked at Scott and Ted who looked worried. "You okay baby girl?" Scott asked I nodded. "Yea just nervous." I gave them a small smile. "You'll do fine we rehearsed plenty of times you'll do fine." I nodded. The Vamps are preforming right now.

Between Lauren and I it's been...hard. Really hard actually. There's been times when I see her and I see how sad she is, it makes me want to cry. I thought I would be able to be close but far away from Lauren. But she just looks so...depressed. When the boys and I went to rehearsals she was just standing there looking out at empty stadium with a distant look. There would be times where she reach up towards where the necklace was at only for her hand to fall back to her side.

(1 hour later)

Austin was almost done with his songs and I'm freaking out. Me and the boys are next to the stage. I felt a a tap on my shoulder I looked up and Scott was looking at someone. I turned around and saw the girls (including Demi and Bea) in their preforming clothes. My jaw dropped they looked gorgeous. "Y-you girls look gorgeous." I mentally slapped myself for stuttering. "Your the one to talk dawg you guys look smokin." Dinah said. I looked down so I could hide my blush. "Awww ain't she cute." I heard Demi say. I pulled Scott in front me. They all laughed while I'm pretty sure I looked like a tomato.

I looked at Lauren and saw that she was already looking at me. I let out a small sigh. She looked at me with those gorgeous eyes of hers and she just looked so sad. I'm really regretting my decision. I don't have to let her in right away. I'll talk to her. I will. I need to fix this. I can't have Lauren so sad and depressed.

"And now this next act they are new and they already are blowing it up they just released a single and it is now on the Top 5 this singer and her buddies are awesome and they are the most lovable caring beautiful and funny group I've meet...uh besides Fifth harmony of course please give a warm welcome to Scott, Ted and Y/N The 3 United!!!!!!!!

Me and the boys all ran out we all hugged Austin before we preformed we covered Stronger by Kelly Clarkson which caused the crowd to go wild and we also covered Counting Stars by OneRepublic which also made the crowd go even crazier. "Okay this last song is an um original and um I wrote this when I was in a very bad place and I lost some people who truly mean the world to me and still do so um I hope you guys like it." I said while taking of my leather jacket and walking towards the piano. I started playing the piano.

(The Fray- You Found Me. But I'll be changing the lyrics a little bit. Like instead of "You" it'll be "They" and when he says "Losing her" you'll say "Losing Them" I hope you don't mind.)

I found God on the corner of First in Amistad
Where the west was all but won
All alone
Smoking his last cigarette
I said "where you been?"
He said, "ask anything"

Where were you
When everything was falling apart?
All my days
Spent by the telephone
That never rang
And all I needed was a call
That never came
From the corner of First and Amistad

Lost and insecure
They found me, they found me
Lying on the floor
Surrounded, surrounded
Why'd you have to wait?
Where were you? Where were you?
Just a little late
They found me, they found me

In the end
Everyone ends up alone
Losing them
The only ones who ever known
Who I am, who I'm not, and who I wanna be
No way to know
How long they will be next to me

Lost and insecure
They found me, they found me
Lying on the floor
Surrounded, surrounded
Why'd you have to wait?
Where were you? Where were you?
Just a little late
They found me, they found me

Early morning
City breaks
I've been calling
For years and years and years and years
And you never left me no messages
You never send me no letters
You got some kind of nerve
Taking all our love

Lost and insecure
They found me, they found me
Lying on the floor
Where were you? Where were you?

Lost and insecure
They found me, they found me
Lying on the floor
Surrounded, surrounded
Why'd you have to wait?
Where were you? Where were you?
Just a little late
They found me, they found me

Why'd you have to wait
To find me?
To find me?

I wiped away tears that fell and smiled. "Thank you L.A you guys are amazing unfortunately my time is up." I pouted and the crowd boo'ed. I giggled into the mic. "It's okay cause the fabulous most caring lovable funny beautiful cute girl I know is up next." "PLEASE GIVE IT UP FOR BEA MILLER!!!!!!!! Scott, Ted and I screamed into our mics. We ran off stage I was smiling like a real smile I was happy. I was tackled by a body. I let out a high pitched scream. "You did amazing see I told you'd do amazing." It was Austin.

(After Fifth Harmony's preforms)

Me and Everyone one else were going to hang out in the hotel that were in for the night cause the next day we will be going to Texas. We were all in Lauren's and Normani's room we were just sitting here watching movies when the someone knocked at the door. I'll talk to her. Right no-Lauren excused herself from everyone and went to open the door. Couple minutes later The vamps walked in and so did Nash. That all had smirks on their faces. We all sat in silence. "Hey Y/N who was that song about." I looked at Brad and saw that he had a smirk on his face. Can he possibly know about my parents? I looked over at Scott and he shook his head saying that I didn't have to answer that. "Yea I kinda want to know too." I looked over at Nash and he also had a smirk. "Ummmm....it's about my parents."
**************
Well I hope you guys liked it.

Quick question. Should Y/N forgive Lauren?

:)

    -Moni