Chapter 16

I'm cold. I don't where I'm at. All I know is that it's dark. I was looking around in the pitch black until this bright light blinded me. I put my hand up to cover my eyes. I saw stair well leading up to the bright light. I was going to take the first step up the stairs when a voice startled me.

"You really sure you want to do that pumpkin?"

I turned around and saw my dad. He still looked young. My eyes watered and I ran to him. Jumping on him. He's here. Where here is. He's here.

"Hey there bug." He said while he hugged me back just as tight. I looked at him. "I've missed you so much." I cried. He smiled. "Where's mom?" He put me down. "She's somewhere around here." I looked up at him and smiled God how I missed him. I want to stay here with my mom and dad.

"Do you really want that?" He said looking down at me.

I looked at him confused. "Want what?" He put his hands on my shoulders. "Do you really want to stay here with me and your mom?" I nodded.

"Come on I want to show you why you shouldn't stay here." He said walking away. Confused I followed him. We kept on walking and then we ended up at a cemetery. We stopped a couple feet away from a head stone. There was an old lady standing there. "Who's head stone is that?" I looked up at my dad.

"It's yours." He said looking down at me. There was a woman standing there looking down at the grave with tears rolling down her cheeks. She looked maybe around 70.

"Who's the woman?" He looked down at me. "That's Chrissy." I quickly looked up at him like he was crazy. "When you died she stopped singing she stopped making videos for her YouTube channel. Her life went downhill. She tried to commit suicided. She blamed herself for not being there for you. Y/N she lost her best friend, her sister. And if you think Chrissy's life is bad. Wait until you see Ted's."

My eyes watered. "Come on." I followed him but I looked back and saw that the older version of Chrissy was still standing there. She looked so sad, lonely and angry. I looked back at my dad he...well we were standing in what I guess was abandoned warehouse. Confused I looked around. Then I saw a very muscular man walk in he had a beard and was covered head to toe in tattoos. I was going to ask my dad who was the man but he singled me to stay quiet. "Sir we found one and took him out." Some other guy said to the big man. "Good now get out of here." He had a deep voice almost scary. "Yes sir." The man hurried and left.

I looked back at the man who was sat on a next. He looked through one of his drawers and took out a picture. I walked around his desk and looked over his shoulder. He had a picture of Scott, Ted and I.

Next thing I know the man starts crying. "Why'd you guys h-have to g-go. W-we promised each other that w-we wouldn't leave each other. I miss preforming with you guys. I miss our little fights. Y/NN I miss you calling me Teddy. I just miss you guys so much." He sobbed and put his head down. I looked up at my dad. This man is Ted the boy who loved preforming, hated tattoos and was a huge softy. But what does he mean "why'd you guys have to go." I looked up at my dad with tears going down my cheeks. He signaled me to follow him. I followed but I looked back and Ted still crying his eyes out.

"When you died they tried to stay strong but then Scott was also killed in car accident. He was also killed by a drunk driver. He was depressed pumpkin he blamed himself for not being there for you. He lost his baby sister. Ever since the day Ted and Scott saved you from those boys in the alley. They looked at you like a sister. Through out the 3 years they got to know you they knew that they had to protect you no matter what. But when you died. Ted and Scott grew apart. When Ted found out that Scott was also killed by a drunk driver. He lost it. He lost he's 2 best friends. He took the wrong path. He started doing drugs. He lost contact with every one the girls and Austin. Y/NN he's not the same boy you knew." I looked back at Ted but he wasn't there. I looked back at my dad with tears going down my cheeks.

"I don't like this world dad. Please take me somewhere else." I pleaded

"We are not done yet pumpkin. You want to stay here then you're gonna have to see the consequences." He said walking away.

I slowly followed him. I don't want to be here anymore.

We walked into what seemed to be a......I actually have no idea where we're at.

"Where are we?"

He pointed at someone.

I looked up and was meet with beautiful emerald eyes I feel in love with. She looks so different covered in tattoos, lip piercing, with also with her nose piercing. But the thing was she wasn't looking at me but at someone behind me. I looked behind me and saw Camila.

"Lauren you have to stop this please I know you're hurting but please I'm begging you have to come back." Camila pleaded with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"S-She b-broke her promise Camila she p-promised me that she wouldn't l-leave me. I-it hurts s-so much C-Camila. Now I know how she felt when I left her." Lauren sobbed.

"Dad please I don't want to be here anymore." I looked away from the girl that was clearly heart broken cause of me.

He then told me to follow him. I followed him. He then nudged me. I looked at him confused. He pointed at someone up ahead of us. I looked up and saw my mom.

She opened her arms and I ran into them. "Hey there munchkin." I cried into her arms. "Don't cry honey." I looked up at her. "But I miss y-you s-so much." She hugged me tighter. "We miss you to honey so much but you can't stay as much as I would love you here you can't stay here it's not your time to go."

"But if I go I won't be able to see you guys again." I started to tear up again.

"Hey Hey don't cry and you'll see us again maybe not tomorrow or the next day, week, month or year but you will see us again I promise." My mom said wiping away my tears.

"Now go make us proud." They both said and faded away.

*************

"Y/NN I love you and I hope you're happy where you're at.....P-Please wake up y-you p-promised me." I heard her sob

I tried to say something but I couldn't

***

:)
   -Moni