Chapter 28

You

Why am I in a hospital?

What happened?

I turned my head slightly to see Lauren. Wait Lauren? Why is she here? I haven't seen her in 3 years. Why is she here?

"W-What a-are y-you d-doing h-here?"

She looked broken, sad, shocked. She mumbled something and got up and left. Probably to call a doctor or something. But what the hell was she doing here? Where's Scott? Where's Ted and Chrissy? Where's John, Nikki and Bella? I looked around and tried to sit up. But quickly stopped when I felt a sharp pain coming from my lower stomach and leg. I looked down to see that my leg was in a brace. My head also hurts and my eyes are in pain. Why is it so bright in here?

I looked up when I heard the door open. The doctor came in with John and Nikki. Nikki rushed to my side. "Hey pumpkin." She whispered.

"Miss.Cena your finally awake. How do you feel?" Finally?

"MMMy h-head a-and s-stomach h-hurt." I looked at my mom to see that she had tears streaming down her cheeks.

"MMMom w-why a-are y-you c-crying?" I ignored the pain and sat up. Cupping my mothers cheeks. She sniffed and looked at me with sad eyes.

"Y/N what do you remember?" I looked at her confused. What do I remember? Well last thing I remember was Nash almost rapping me.

"NNash a-almost r-rapping mmme. W-why?" She covered her mouth and looked at John. He was looking down tears also streaming down his cheeks.

"Miss.Y/LN you were in coma for 2 weeks. You were shot and when you fell you hit your head on a counter quite hard which explains why you only remember so much. We had to stitch up your wound so that means we had to shave the side of your head...." 2 weeks?! I was out for 2 weeks. I spaced out after he said something about my head.

The only question I want an answer to was why was Lauren here.

"Y/NN the doctor is going to ask you some question while you complete the Rubix cube. Okay?" I nodded by this time everyone was in here. Including 5 girls and the ex best friend that I didn't notice walk in.

"Here you go." The doctor handed me the Rubix cube. I looked down to see the cube. I started to move the sections around.

"Okay how do you feel." I ignored him while I tried to get all the colors on one side. I looked up and saw a girl with blonde hair and hazel eyes. I put the cube down and touched her cheek.

"Y-You h-have p-pretty e-eyes." She smiled sadly.

"Come on baby girl you gotta finish the Rubix cube." I looked up at Scott. He looked down at me handing me the cube.

"YYou l-look t-taller." I said looking up and completely ignoring the Rubix cube.

Lauren's POV

She doesn't remember. The doctor said to prepare ourselves cause there was chance. But I didn't listen. I was hoping that she would wake up and be okay. But I was wrong.

When she woke up and said what are you doing here. I knew she didn't remember. She doesn't remember everything we went through. She doesn't remember saving my life. She doesn't remember all the moments we shared. She doesn't remember.

I looked at her and she kept on getting distracted by something. She couldn't focus.

The doctor sighed. "Okay she clearly has head trauma. We don't know if it temporary or permanent." He wrote something down on his clipboard. I looked back Y/N and she quickly looked away. She was starting at me.

"Can I talk to Y/N alone?" I looked at everyone and they nodded. They kissed Y/N on the forehead. Well the girls didn't they smiled sadly and left.

Trust me I know how they feel.

I walked around and sat next to Y/N. Who was clearly confused. I'm pretty sure she's thinking why the hell I'm here.

"I know you're probably thinking why I'm here. Um I don't know how to say this but Um.." Should I tell her I mean I want to but.

I looked up at her to see that she was look at me waiting for me to continue. I sighed might as well tell her before someone else does.

"A couple months ago I saw you at a restaurant with the girls you just saw, they're my band mates. We were with Simon Cowell the man who signed us. He saw you and he wanted to sign you to. You agreed you, Scott and Ted were signed as a band. We went on tour together and you told me about what happened when you first got to LA. And I'm sorry I've probably said a million times but I'm really sorry for not saying goodbye." I decided not to tell her we were dating cause what if she doesn't take it well.

I looked at her and she looked like she was trying to take in all the information I just told her.

"If you don't remember that's fine and if the you, you are right now doesn't forgive me then...that's okay. If you don't want me here....that's also okay." I stayed silent hoping for her to say that I can stay.

But she stayed silent.

I sighed and got up. I made my way to the door. My heart breaking every step.

"W-Wait."

*****************

:)
-Moni