Chapter 22

Lauren's POV

"WHAT?! What's happened?" I asked Camila as we rushed and pilled in to the car.

"I don't know Nikki called me saying that Y/N was in the hospital. She said that she'll tell us what happened as soon as we get there." 

"We wouldn't be in this fucking mess if you didn't fucking ignore her." Chrissy hissed I couldn't blame her for being so angry. She looked at Y/N like a sister.

"Chrissy- No Dinah Lauren should know that Y/N would do anything for Lauren cause she is in love with YOU. She looks at you like you're the only girl in the world. She treats you like a princess. What else do you fucking want. You should know that from the beginning even back when you guys were best friends she loved YOU but she always thought that she wasn't good enough for YOU. She thought YOU were too good for her. But when we found her lonely on streets almost getting ra-" she stopped talking and I looked at her. Almost what? What happened to Y/N? I looked at Chrissy and she looked like she wasn't supposed to say what she just said.

"Chri-We're here." Ally said getting out of the car quickly. We quickly followed her.

We rushed to the front desk and asked about Y/N. She soon told us what she was in room. And we hurried to her room. Ally was the first on to reach the door. She slowly opened it and we all walked in.

We all saw Y/N and she looked pale. Nikki's back was facing us she had one of Y/N's hands between hers. She was rubbing them. Before I could say anything Camila spoke up first.

"Nikki?" Nikki's turned around and she saw us but she didn't bother releasing Y/N's hand.

"What happened?" Camila said walking closer to Y/N and taking her other hand. Her eyes went wide when her hand came in contact with Y/N's. "Her hand is extremely cold."

She started doing what Nikki was doing.

"I...well my dog found her while we were at cemetery. She was laying in front of her parents head stones. She was so wet and cold her skin was paler than it is now. Doctors say if my dog didn't find her she wouldn't have made it." She said looking at Y/N.

"She's fine she needed new stitches cause she must of fallen and reopened it, she has a fever which means she will have a sore throat, runny nose, red eyes, she'll be cold a lot but she'll be fine just needs to be feed warm soup and give her this medicine it's for the headaches she'll have and for the pain she'll have due to her sore throat. And she won't be able to talk for maybe a week due to her sore throat." She said handing me the medicine.

"Can I ask you a question?" I said looking at her.

"You just did but yea." She smiled.

"Are you into Y/N as in more than a friend?"

She laughed. But then She stopped when she saw the seriousness in my face.

"Oh you're serious." She said. I nodded. Trying to keep my cool.

"Um I mean she's cute and all and she's really easy to talk to, caring, funny, loving and she also gets along with my dog. But I don't go for girls who are taken."  She said calmly

"And I also have a girlfriend who's risking her life everyday in the military. So no I'm not into her like that. She's just a really good person to have as company. She's really good at keeping my mind off of the fact that there's a chance that the love my life might not come back." She sniffed as tears rolled down her cheek. I honestly felt bad cause I called her a slut, bitch and I also said that she was using Y/N.

"But she always reassures me that she will come back and Y/N said that if I run out of hope. That she'll share some of hers cause she gots enough for the both of us. I've only known her for 3 weeks but feels like forever. You are really lucky to have her Lauren. She never stops talking about how much she loves you. It honestly gets annoying." She chuckled.

"I'm sorry." I said ashamed and extremely guilty. I looked down at the medicine.

"For what exactly?" She said confused.

"I got jealous that she was spending more time with you then with me so I thought she was cheating. So I ignored her for 2 weeks thinking that if I ignored her she would come back to me but it did the opposite cause she also thought I was cheating but I'm not I mean I thought going to my friend Zayn would be good idea but it wasn't. We got in to an argument yesterday and I kinda called you bitch and slut I also said you were using her cause she was famous. When all she was doing was helping you and you were helping her. And I'm sorry I understand if you don't forgive me I mean I wouldn't either. I let my jealousness get the best of me and I'm sorry for judging you when I shouldn't have I'm sorr-" I was cut by hug. I hugged back.

The hug didn't last long. She looked at me and smiled. "It's okay Lauren I understand that you were jealous I mean if Y/N was my girlfriend and she was talking and spend time with someone who was not me I would have gotten jealous to." She laughed and I could help but also laugh.

"How about we start over?" Nikki suggested.

I nodded happily.

"Hi my name is Nikki."

"Lauren nice to meet you."

"Like wise my friend."

I never should have gotten jealous over Nikki. She was a sweet girl who's lover was risking their life everyday and she just needed someone to talk to. 

We all looked at Y/N who has her eyes open. Wow her eyes were red.

"Oh Y/N doctor left you a whiteboard and a marker cause you won't be able to talk cause of your sour throat." Nikki said handing her the whiteboard and marker.

Camila and Nikki helped her sit up. She brought her shaking hands and wrote on the board.

So all is forgiven between you two. Lauren you're not jealous anymore?

"You heard all that?" I questioned. She nodded.

"Y/N you deserve an apology to. I'm sorry for yelling at you, for calling you a slut when you're not when your just a nice caring person I forgot how caring you are and I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being a jealous bitch. I'm sorry for ignoring you and making you think that I didn't love you, making you think that I wasn't good enough for you. In honestly I think you are the one who's too good for me that I'm not good enough for. I also understand if you don't want to be with me anymore. I understand if you don't forgive me. Like I said I wouldn't. I-" I was cut off when a pillow was thrown at me.

I forgive you even though I should be mad at you but I can't I love and only you. You should know that. And you are good enough for me maybe even too good

I smiled. Nikki let sit where she was sitting earlier. I leaned down and kissed Y/N's forehead which was cold.

"You're cold." I said worried.

She shrugged. I motioned for her to scoot over so I could lay with her. She wrapped her hand around my waist and rested her head on in the crook of my neck.

I smiled and couldn't be happier but I was still wondering what happened to Y/N when she first got here

************

:)
-Moni