Chapter 32

No Ones POV

Y/N woke up in hospital bed once again. It's been a week she's been in hospital she was supposed to go home a week ago but due to the panic attach she had to stay. Y/N's behavior throughout week well she would act like a 5 year old have the same energy as a 5 year old. She often got dizzy but then would quickly continue what she was doing. Sometimes she would have trouble sleeping, get really bad headaches and she would still had trouble concentrating.

She looked up at the ceiling. She was surprised to see that Lauren wasn't in the room. She saw that the tv was on and sponge bob was on. She smiled and quickly stood up.

"Ah Y/N your awake." She was startled to see that she wasn't alone in the room. There was a boy sitting on a chair. He looked familiar but she just couldn't put her finger on it. The boy was had short curly hair, dark brownish eyes and he seemed tall.

Y/N was-is confused she doesn't know the guy but then again she barely knew anyone.

"Wh-Who a-are y-you?" She asked control. The boy smirked.

"I'm one of your friends well actually best friends. You probably don't remember me due to the brain damage but my name is Luis." He said as he had a sad look on his face.

"O-Oh I-I a-mm ssorry. I-I d-do nnot rrremember." Y/N felt bad to say the least. Guilty. She couldn't remember anyone.

"It's okay but hey the doctor let me take you out for some ice cream. Want to go?" Y/N quickly nodded at the mention of ice cream. Luis smirked his plan was going as planned.

"Okay I brought you some comfortable clothes.." He handed the bag to Y/N who was already getting up. She took the bag and went slowly into the rest room. She looked into the bag and saw a black hoodie, black joggers and some black vans.

She slowly put on the sweater and took off the brace that was on her leg so she could put on the joggers

She slowly put on the sweater and took off the brace that was on her leg so she could put on the joggers. She successfully put them on and also her shoes with some socks that were in the bag. She limped out the bathroom with the brace in hand. Luis smirked once again.

"C-Can yyou h-help mme?" She said handing Luis the brace. Luis took the brace and putting it on her knee. They left the hospital room with out anyone noticing.

Luis's plan was working just how he planned it.

****

Lauren's POV

Y/N was still in the hospital. It's been a week since that night. Dinah has made sure that I'm not home alone so she stayed with me. When she found out about the incident she was on the first flight to Miami. I walked into the the hospital with a smile on face today's the day Y/N can leave the hospital. I brought a bag of extra clothes.

I saw people running in and out of the room Y/N was in. I heard one of the doctors yell at a nurse. "Call the police." When I heard that I dropped the bag running to Y/N's room. When I ran into the room and saw the bed that Y/N was in it was empty. I ran into the bathroom that was in and it was also empty. Y/N's doctor was there.

"Where is she?!" I asked well more like yelled at the doctor. He looked scared. "We don't know."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW SHE'S YOUR PATIENT?!?!"

"We don't know she was here a couple hours ago. But she's gone we have called the police they are on their way. Just relax."

"Relax how can I fucking relax when the love my life is missing?!?!" They sat me down on a chair. I knew they were just trying to help but I couldn't calm down I couldn't calm down. I just couldn't.

"Ms.Jauregui can I have word with you please." I looked up to see a police officer. I nodded. "Is it okay if I ask you some questions." I nodded once again. "Okay when was the last time you saw Ms.Y/LN?" "This morning." He nodded and wrote something down on his note pad." "Do you know anyone who dislikes Ms.Y/LN enough to hurt her?" "No...wait there was Nash." He looked at me. "Nash Grier?" I nodded. "He's over there." I looked up to see Nash walk towards us. I instantly got up. "Where is she?!" I yelled ready to beat the shit out of him. "Lauren I understand you hate me but I didn't do this I swear."

"He didn't do it he was with me all day. Ms.Jauregui can you think of anyone else?" I shook my head.

"Wait what about the security cameras?" Nash asked the officer. The officer quickly looked up and asked us to follow us. He walked in the security room which was empty. "Those dumbass rookie cops don't know shit." He mumbled. "Can we see the taps from earlier today." he asked the security guard. The guard nodded. He played back the taps from earlier morning.

In the tapes we me leaving the room at 9 in the morning nurses in and out. About 3 in the afternoon a man walked in the room with a hat looking down about 3:50 the guy and Y/N walked out. For a split second he looked back. They soon left the hospital. The guard switched to the parking lot cameras. We saw them get in a black 4 door Honda. The officer asked the guard to play back to when they left the room. He asked to pause it to when the guy turned around and the guard quickly paused it. I gasped and brought my hand up to my mouth. Nash was right.

Luis.

The guy who took my girl was Luis Santos.

Luis fucking Santos.

"That's Luis Santos." Nash said the officer nodded. "Put a APB on Luis Santos." He said in his little radio. He looked at us. "We'll find her."

Gosh I hope we do.

********

:)
-Moni