Chapter 43

I woke to see Bella cuddled up to me. I smiled and looked around untill I saw the person who always made my heart skip a beat. She was sleeping cuddled up to my arm. She had half of her body on the bed and the other half off the bed. I smiled and tried to scoot a little so she could get her whole body on the bed.

She cuddled into me. I smiled and went back to sleep.

*****

Lauren's POV

I woke in someone's arms. I looked to see Y/N fast asleep. I smiled. I looked around the room and saw that we were the only ones in the room. I felt her shift. She opened her eyes. I smiled once I saw the beautiful eyes that I fell in love with.

"Good morning sleepy head." She smiled and pecked my lips.

She sat up and looked at me but then looked down to her hands. She looked up again she opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out she shut it and looked down at her hands once again.

"Babe what's wrong?" I asked confused and worried.

Silence filled the room.

"Y/N?" She kept her gaze down. I sat up and cupped her cheeks making her look at me. Her eyes were filled with tears. She was trying to hold them in.

"Y/N please tell me what's wrong?" I pleaded as I felt even more worried. She looked into my eyes and let out a shaky breath.

"P-Promise me something." She whispered. I looked at her confused. "Y/N wh- Lauren please just promise me something." I looked into her eyes. "Okay I promise now please tell me what's wrong. You're scaring me." I heard her gulp.

"Promise me th-that if the surgery doesn't go well and I die on this bed then- Y/N you're not- No Lauren. There's a chance I will, the surgery could go wrong and I could die. Promise me that if I do you'll move on. You'll live your life like I was still here. Promise me that if I die you'll give love another chance. Promise me that you'll be happy." She said as she looked at me with tears rolling down her cheeks.

I shook my head as my own tears rolled down my cheeks. "I-I can't- Laur please promise me." She cried. I let out a sob and pulled her into a hug. I hugged her tightly. "I.......I-I p-promise." I felt her nod. She hugged me just as tight.

"Ms.Cena it's time." The doctor came in with a bed that just had a blue sheets. I looked down at Y/N. 

"I love you Ren." She smiled slightly up at me. I brought our lips together into a slow and passionate kiss.

When air became an issue we pulled away. She leaned up and pecked my lips. "I love you too nugget." She smiled showing her dimples. I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Promise me something." I said looking down at her. She had an adorable confused look. She nodded.

"Promise me that when you are on that bed and the doctors and nurses are doing the surgery you won't give up. Promise me that you'll keep on fighting. Promise me that you won't leave me." I finished as my tears escaped my eyes once again.

"I.......I promise Laur." I nodded and smiled as she held up her pinky. I hooked our pinkys together. She pulled out pinkys down and kisses my pinky like she used to.

"I'm sorry to interrupt Ms.Jauregui but it's time." I nodded and pecked Y/N's lips one more time.

They rolled her down the halls into the waiting room to where everyone was at. Nikki came and kissed her daughter's cheek.

"Don't give on us okay sweetly. I love you." She said as tears were in her eyes. Y/N nodded. "I won't mommy I love you too."

John came and kissed his daughter's forehead. "I love you pumpkin don't forget that. We'll be waiting for you." She smiled. "I love you too daddy."