Chapter 40

Lauren's POV

We soon got off the stage with a smile on our faces. We went to our dressing room to shower and get changed. Once I was done in the shower. I looked into the mirror to see some the many love bites Y/N left. I smiled and ran my fingers over them. I quickly got changed into one of Y/N's hoodies and some sweat pants and shoes. Leaving my hair down to dry off.

I walked out to see the dressing room empty. Known of the girls were in here. I went to get my phone. When the door bursted open. I jumped slightly. "Lauren we got to go." Dinah said out of breath. "What why?" She gave me a sorry look.

"Y/N she's in the hospital. Now come on." My heart broke at the news. What the hell happened. We both ran out the room towards the van where the girls were waiting for me. We got in and Big Rob drove off. My leg kept on bouncing up and down. "Lo I'm sure she's fine. Please relax." Camila said putting her hand on my knee.

"Okay Scott texted me and said that Y/N had an allergic reaction. She's fine now. They gave her something so her throat could open again because it closed up. She had trouble breathing so they had to give her an oxygen mask." Ally said.

I nodded but the tears wouldn't stop. "Lo she's fine okay please stop crying." Camila whispered. She pulled me into a much needed hug.

**

We soon arrived and I bolted out the van. The girls running after me. I ran into the waiting room to see Chrissy. "She's fine. She's asleep right now. Go she was asking for you." I nodded and quickly made my way to the room she's in. I walked into the room to see Y/N asleep on hospital bed with an oxygen mask on her face.

I sat next to her talking her small hand in mine.

She's okay. And that's all that matter.

"L-Lo?" I looked up to see Y/N looking at me. She used the hand that I wasn't holding to wipe the tears that rolled down my cheeks. "I'm okay don't cry." Her voice was muffled because of the oxygen mask. "I-I just hate seeing you on a hospital bed. There are so many times I've seen you on one." I spoke honestly.

She squeezed my hand. Before she could say anything a doctor came in.

"Hello I'm Dr.Michele. I have some questions to ask Ms.Cena. Miss do mind stepping out please." I looked at the doctor and then at Y/N. She nodded. I kissed her forehead and walked out of the room.

"How is she?" I looked up to see everyone standing there. "She's okay. The doctor told me to step out so he could ask Y/N some questions." They nodded.

After what I think was an hour the doctor came out. He came in and out with some type of of machine things. He said that he's just running some tests.

"Okay she's asleep now. Feel free to go in." We all all got up and walked into the room. I sat down next to her. I looked at her arm and saw that the doctor took some blood.

****

We soon left the hospital when the doctor gave some medicine to Y/N. We got to the hotel and Y/N laid in the hotel bed that we are sharing.

"Come lay with me." I looked up as I got out of the bathroom to see Y/N looking at me with a small smile. She opened her arms I smiled and laid next to her. she cuddled up to me. I smiled. We laid there until we both fell asleep.

***

"Hey LoLo." I turned around to see Y/N standing there in white jeans, a white dress up shirt, white adidas and a white leather jacket. She smiled. I looked around confused. Why are we in a field not just any field it was the same field that we would always go to when we were kids. There's a big tree that we always used set at. Every day after school we would come here.