Chapter 34

Lauren's POV

I woke to an empty bed I quickly got up scared thinking that having Y/N in my arms while she slept was only a dream. I looked around the room and rushed to the bathroom I opened the door and let out a sigh of relief. Y/N was sitting on the toilet seat trying to put on her leg brace.

"Do you need." She jumped slightly and looked up at me and smiled nodding her head. I crouched down and put on her leg. She smiled kissing my cheek as I got up. I saw that her hair was wet so she already took a shower. She had some pink short shorts and my black Jauregui 96. It was a little too big on her but she looked so cute in it. I smiled and helped her.

She sat on the bed while I went take a shower. It was quick shower. I made my way back to the room with towel wrapped around my body. I looked around and saw that Y/N was no longer in the room I walked into the big closet and put on some clothes.

I made my way down stairs and into the kitchen to see Ally and Y/N making breakfast. Well Y/N was trying to help. She often would sneak around Ally and Y/N would get some of the bacon that was already done.

I chuckled quietly. Y/N tried to sneak one again but she got caught. "Y/N!" Ally said sternly. Y/N quickly put the bacon she had in her hand hid it behind her. "W-what?" She asked all innocently. Ally chuckled shaking her head. Y/N smiled and took a bite of her bacon. I walked behind her and kissed her cheek. She smiled brought the bacon up to my mouth for me to bite. I smiled and took a bite. She giggled and took another bite of the bacon.

"Y'all are so cute. Laur can you go call the others for breakfast?" Before I could say anything Y/N spoke up first.

"I-I'll d-do I-it." She quickly made her way upstairs. I helped Ally fix plates for the girls and boys. John and Nikki were still here they just decided to stay at a hotel with Bella.

I heard a loud squeal. I looked up and saw Dinah caring Y/N bridal style. Y/N giggled as Dinah sat Y/N down on one of the chairs. She looked at me and smiled. Getting up. But as she was walking towards me. The door bell rang.

"I-I g-got i-it." She smiled and limped to the door. We waited for her to come back but then I realized that she was taking a little too long. I got up and made my way to the door I saw Y/N. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I looked at the person that was at the door.

Nash.

"Hey Lauren I just came by to make sure Y/N was alright." He looked back at Y/N who was holding my hand quite tightly. I looked at Y/N who still looked a little scared I don't blame her. Nash treated her very bad. So I understand she still scared of the guy.

He gave Y/N the teddy bear. Y/N hesitantly took the bear. I looked at Nash who nodded and walked away. I looked at Y/N. She hugged the little bear. "I-Is h-he g-good?" She looked at me with confused look.

"Yea he helped make sure you were okay when Luis took you away. I know he treated you bad but he had a reason a good one you just got give him a chance. And I promise you that if he won't hurt you." She nodded and kissed my cheek.

*****

I looked at Y/N who was playing with Sofi and Bella. I smiled. She looked so happy.

"You make her very happy Lauren and I'm thankful. I also want to thank you for being there for her." I turned around when I heard John's deep manly voice. I smiled.

"She makes me happy and she's always been there for me. I love her and I'll do anything for her." John smiled and nodded.

"She loves you too." I smiled and looked back at Y/N to see that she was in the little sand box playing with Sofi and Bella they were building a sand castle.

****

It's been 5 months since Y/N's been out of the hospital. She's been getting better. Her stutter is still there but not as much as it was before. She's been practicing singing. She doesn't want to stutter when she's singing. She's also been practicing playing the piano. Since her wrist was a bit banged up. It's gotten better. Throughout the mouths.

The girls and I are supposed to leave soon for the 7/27 tour. Y/N and the boys are are rehearsing right now. They want to see if Y/N could sing with out stuttering. She's been writing music lately as well. She hasn't shown me any though.

I walked down to the basement where they were rehearsing. Y/N standing next to the microphone while Scott was sitting next to his drums and Ted was holding his guitar.

She took a deep breath as Ted started playing the guitar she closed her eyes and started singing.

I've been searching, never find it
Something more than my heart and my day
I wanna feel it, I wanna feel it now
For emotions that can not add up
So meet me in a science book
Tonight I can feel it, I think it's here somehow

Chorus:
Cause I know you know when we touch the universe explodes in us
I never knew to feel a thing
Until I added you and me
It's way beyond where the stars are, stars are baby
That is where our hearts are baby
Your eyes to me, are bluer than infinity
Lets take it past the limit never, never baby
Making last forever baby
Baby, baby, baby, baby,

I smiled she's doing good great actually she's not stuttering.

Every single grain of sand, a thousand suns, a million planets
That's what I'm feeling, that's what this feeling is
Every breath until the end of time
The future, past, all combined and
That's what I'm feeling, that's what I feel in every kiss

She opened her eyes and made eye contact with me. She smiled and sang the rest the song not breaking the eye contact.

Chorus:
Cause I know you know when we touch the universe explodes in us
I never knew to feel a thing
Until I added you and me
It's way beyond where the stars are, stars are baby
That is where our hearts are baby
Your eyes to me, are bluer than infinity
Lets take it past the limit never, never baby
Making lights for ever baby
Baby, baby, baby, baby,

(Scott) (you)
(Tonight)
Tonight your eyes caught mine, our love stopped time
(Tonight)
Magic, science, tell me anything, I ain't buying
Cause I've seen what forever is
(Tonight)
I got an angel's touch and felt heaven's bliss
(Tonight)
And I've got some facts for these Wessimists
I love ... cause I'm never quitting

Chorus:
I never knew to feel a thing
Until I added you and me
It's way beyond where the stars are, stars are baby
That is where our hearts are baby
Your eyes to me, are bluer than infinity
Lets take it past the limit never, never baby
Making lights for ever baby
Baby, baby, baby, baby,
Tonight, infinity

She had he biggest smile on her face. By this time everyone was down in the basement. Including Simon. "I-I did not ssstutter." She smiled so big her cute dimples that I love very much showed. I smiled and as I ran towards me and hugged me wrapped her arms around my neck.

"That was amazing Y/N." I looked at Simon and girls who said that in unison.

"Y/N boys tomorrow meet me at my office." They nodded

I wonder why a he wants to talk them for?

*******

:)
-Moni