Chapter 37

Day before The Girls Leave for Tour

The girls start tour tomorrow and they still don't know that the boys and I are going with them. Simon wants us to leave a little bit earlier then them so when they get to Peru we are already their.

My speech has gotten a little better I don't stutter as much anymore well I do doctors told me that might be permanently.

Our new album was a hit along with the 7/27 album those two albums are in the top 5 best albums of the world. They still are.

Lauren and the girls think that the boys and I are off to England because that's what we told them.

That leads me to why the girls are with us in front of the house.

"I'm gonna miss you." I frowned as Lauren tried to fight her tears. But clearly losing that fight. I wrapped my arms around her neck as I brought her close to me. She cried into my shoulder she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I'll mmiss you to."

"Sorry Laur but we gotta go." Scott said as he put my last bag in the truck. I felt Lauren's tighten her hold on my waist. Well it is the first time we are going to be apart from each other. Ever since what happened with her ex. For a little while just a couple of hours but she doesn't know that.

"I'll s-see you ssoon." We pulled away and I looked up slightly I reached up to wipe her tears away. I left my hand on her cheek which she leaned into. I slowly brought our lips together her lips tasted a bit salty because of the tears but I didn't care. We slowly pulled away.

"I-I'll sssee yyou ssoon." I looked at the rest of the girls who pulled me into a hug. Whispering to me to be safe. I smiled sadly since I don't like seeing them cry especially Lauren. I waved bye one more time and got in the cab that's taking us to the airport.

I looked back out the car window and saw Lauren being held by Dinah as she cried.

"Don't worry Y/NN you'll see her soon." I nodded and sat back down. I looked down at my phone that buzzed.

LoLo🙈💖: I miss you already

You: I miss you too Lo but we will see each other soon enough okay I love you with all my heart and there is no other girl that I think of like the way I think about you. Te Amo. You may be across the world but just know that I will always be there for you. Just like you're always there for me.

LoLo🙈💖: I love you too please be safe.

Scott then told me we were at the airport we got out of the cab thanking the driver he nodded and helped us take out our bags. We made our way I the airport and went straight to our gate to get in the plane.

Our fans also were clueless as The Girls of Fifth Harmony.

We made our into the gate and on to the plane as we took in our carry on bags and the rest of our bags were carried on by other airline attendants.

Peru here we come.

Lauren's POV

I miss her. I miss her so much. And she's only been gone for like a day. I got up from where I was laying. The girls and I had to leave to the airport late last night. We start preforming today. Someone is preforming after JoJo but we don't know who. Y/N also called me earlier today telling me that she misses me and that she wishes I was there or she was with me.

God these Months are going to be hard.

****

The girls and I saw many fans waiting outside the venue. I'm excited but I still wish Y/N was here.