Chapter 21

You POV

I crunched walked what ever you call it but I did it fast. The cemetery was 3 hours away in car. Walking about 6 but I didn't care. I just wanted to go and see my parents.

Days like these I really needed them. I miss them so much. I want to hug them tell them how much they mean to me how much I love them I just want them back. I want them to tell that everything well be alright. But they're gone and I can't do anything about it.

I could have called a taxi. Then I remembered that I gave my phone to Ally. I sighed and just kept on crunching. I left the house when it was 8 in the afternoon so it was dark outside.

My hands were tired, I was cold. I could just fall right now but I was determined to go to the cemetery. Taking the road was going to take too long so I decided to take the short cut.

I cut threw the forest. I walked/crunched threw tell one of my crunches slipped I fell and hit my head on one of the rocks.

"Son of." I hissed in pain. I didn't fall hard enough to make me pass out but it did hurt. I slowly got up and picked up my crunches. I brought my hand up to the wound I had stitched from the car accident up reopened. I hissed in pain when I felt the warm liquid.

I moved along and saw that I was closer to the cemetery.

After almost slipping who knows how many times I finally made it to the cemetery. I looked down at my watch and it was almost 2 in the morning. I sighed and opened the gate to the cemetery. I went to my parents head stones and sat down.

"Hey mommy hey daddy." I looked at the head stones and finally broke down. Everything that I was feeling was just overwhelming. I hate that Lauren would accuse me of cheating. I hate that she would make me feel the way she did. I hate that my parents had to leave me at such a young age. I hate that I have such soft freaking heart. I wish I could just sleep and never wake up.

As if this could not get any worse. It started raining not just like sprinkling but full on heavy raining. I looked down at my now white and cold hands. I didn't even realize that they were shaking. I laid down in front of my parents head stones and cried.

Hoping that I wouldn't wake up. Hoping that I would just stay asleep and not wake up.

No Ones POV

As soon as the door slammed shut all the girls were slapped into reality. They were all shocked that such a small girl could have so much venom in her small body. They knew that there younger friend was mad.

"What the hell was that Lauren? How can you blame her of cheating?" Ally said getting angry.

"But the picture-WHAT ABOUT THE STUPID PICTURES TOU TOOK WITH THAT ASSHOLE ZAYN YOU DAMN RIGHT KNOW THAT HE HAS HAD A CRUSH ON YOU SINCE LIKE FOREVER." The girls once again were shocked they have never heard Ally curse nor have they ever seen her so angry.

"Ally babe calm-NO I WONT CALM DOWN NORMANI. LAUREN HERE HAS BEEN IGNORING Y/N THE PAST 2 WEEKS. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO HER? DO YOU KNOW HOW SHE FELT?" Ally took a deep breath trying to calm herself down.

"She felt like she was just bothering you. She felt like you didn't love her anymore. She felt like she wasn't good enough. She said that she hasn't seen you smile like how you smiled in those pictures since the car accident. She thinks that you are better off without her. She thinks that she's not good enough for you Lauren. Do you understand that." Ally calmed down when Normani wrapped the small girl in her arms.

"Wait a second you have been ignoring Y/N 2 weeks?!? Why?" Chrissy said trying to stay calm.

Lauren looked down feeling guilty. The only reason why she has been ignoring Y/N was because well, she thought Y/N was the one cheating.