Chapter 23

You

I was laying my head on Lauren's chest. Just hearing her steady heart beat. It's was calming. I smiled knowing that she wasn't cheating and that she does love me as much as I love her. I fell back asleep with the love of my life holding me.

Lauren's POV

The doctor came in and said that Y/N was okay to go home. The girls were there with some pizza, watching some chick flicks, horror, and action movies. I helped Y/N into the house since she still had a broken leg. We walked in and saw the girls on the couch. We walked towards them and they all looked at us as I slowly sat Y/N down.

After I went and grabbed Y/N a blanket to keep her warm we all sat down while I cuddled her.

"Guys I'm boooored." Camila whined.

"Let's play truth or dare." Dinah suggested.

We all shrugged and gathered in a small circle.

After Chrissy made Camila drink some nasty shit. To Normani getting a lap dance from Ally. It was Y/N's turn.

"Okay Y/NN truth or dare?" Dinah asked.

'Truth'

She wrote on the small board.

"Okay ummmm are you a virgin?"

She looked wide eyed and looked down at the board. She looked nervous almost scared. She wrote something on the board and turned it around.

'No'

My heart dropped I thought that she was virgin but someone already took her v-card. But who we never talked about. Not that it ever came up.

Dinah squealed and clapped her hands. "Who was it if you don't mind me asking." I looked back at Y/N and she was looking at Chrissy. Wait Chrissy! Chrissy was looking at Y/N wide eyed. Chrissy sighed and nodded. Y/N seemed hesitant and wrote something on the board.

'Chrissy'

My mouth dropped open along with everyone's else. I looked at Dinah and she looked shocked as well.

"Wha- wait this Chrissy?" Dinah said pointing at her short girlfriend. Chrissy nodded.

"Uh yea we were uh we were drunk we kissed an-Wait." Chrissy was cut off by Y/N's raspy voice it was rasper then before cause of her sore throat. We looked at Y/N who was looking at Chrissy. I was gonna tell her to not talk cause it was bad for her throat.

"I-I have to you girls something." She rasped out but almost coming out as a whisper.

"Y/N you don't have to tell them now." Chrissy said while getting up and sitting next to her.

"No it's okay." She whispered.

"Umm when I first got to LA I-I was homeless cause I ran away I didn't want to go to a foster house. I was on my own for 3 months. One day I was walking and and 2 guys were following me. I panicked and ran but...they were fast. They jumped me and one guy ra- he raped me he also gave me this scar." She pulled up her shorts and showed us a scar that was in her inner thigh. I looked up at Y/N with tears coming down my cheeks.

"Couple days later they saw me again and tried to do the same thing but that's when Scott and Ted came and beat them up ever since that day they have been there for me including Chrissy. I'm sorry for not telling you girls. I was I ju-"

"Y/N it's okay you didn't have to tell us."  Dinah say whipping some tears that fell. I looked at Y/N and she had her head down. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into me. She looked up at me and smiled. I kissed her forehead and she slowly fell asleep.

I sighed if I knew that she was gonna go threw so much. I wouldn't have left. I should have tried harder. I shouldn't have given up on her so easily. When I went back to Miami I should have tried harder when I was looking for her. I looked down she was peacefully sleeping.

She was so good at hiding behind a smile. A smile that I love and did not question. What kind of girlfriend doesn't know when their girlfriends is in pain.

Clearly me.

"Laur you know it's not your fault right?" I looked up and saw all the girls looking at me.

"It sure does feel like it." I mumbled looking down at Y/N I brought her closer.

"Laur it's not even if you did say goodbye or tried to say in contact you would still have to leave to Los Angeles and Y/N's parents still would have died. She still would have ran away." Ally whispered so she didn't wake Y/N.

"Yea but if I would have just stayed in contact with her she would have known that I was in Los Angeles and I could have helped her she wouldn't have gotten a scar on her thigh, she wouldn't  have gone threw the lose of her parents alone, she wouldn't have gone beaten up, she wouldn't have gotten r-ra-raped." I bit lip to muffle the sob that wanted to come out.

"Lauren it's not your fault okay? Knowing how Y/N is she hates asking for help. Yes she was your best friend but you should know that she hates asking for help. Lauren please believe me when I say it's not your fault. You thought leaving was the best choice at the time. You possibly would have know that Y/N's parents were going to die. Lauren she loves you and she would hate to know that you are blaming all of this on yourself." Chrissy said looking at me. I nodded slowly. I rested my head on Y/N's head.

Next morning

I opened my eyes and stretched my arms. But then I quickly realized that Y/N wasn't by my side. I looked around the room and heard noises coming from the kitchen. I made my way to the kitchen and saw Y/N in a cute Cookie Monster onesie making breakfast. Where the heck did she get that.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She jumped slightly but then relaxed when she saw it was me.

"What are you doing you should be in bed resting?" I said after kissing her cheek. She reached for her white board and wrote something. After she was done she showed me the white board.

'I got hungry and I didn't want to wake you.'

I kissed her cheek and helped her make breakfast.

"Where did you get that onesie." I asked as I cracked the eggs. I turned around to see what she wrote.

'Ally gave them to me!'

I looked at her and she was smiling showing her cute dimples. I smiled and was going to kiss her till she turned her head and I kissed her cheek. She wrote something down on the whiteboard and showed me.

'I don't want to get you sick'

I smiled. "I don't care." And with that I connected our lips together. I pulled her in closer and she wrapped her arms around my neck playing with my hair.

"Come on guys it's to early for this." We pulled apart when we heard a grumpy voice. We tuned around and saw Camila. Y/N handed her a plate of banana pancakes.

"OO I love ya Y/NN!" Camila quickly took the plate kissing Y/N's cheek. I looked at Y/N and she pecked my lips.

I'll make a promise that I'll do anything and everything just to keep Y/N safe.

**********

:)
-Moni