Chapter 46

After answering some questions we decided to end the live stream. I got up feeling a slight pain coming from the cut. But then as fast as it came it went away. I walked to the kitchen to get an Apple I took out a knife cutting the Apple into small pieces and putting them in a plate.

"Hey sweetie." I looked up to see dad. I smiled. "You wanna come with me tomorrow to the arena." I quickly looked at him smiling and nodding. He chuckled at my reaction. "Okay I'll pick you up at 8 okay. So go to sleep now so you won't be tired." I quickly nodded and took some of the pieces of Apple stuffing them in my mouth running up stairs.

I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I looked to see Lauren smiling at me. I smiled and quickly finished brushing my teeth.

"John said that you'll be going with him tomorrow." I nodded. Turning around in her embrace. "Yea is that okay?" She nodded. "Of course it is. Just be careful okay. Those arenas are huge I don't want you getting lost." I nodded. "Come on let's get you to bed."

Cuddling up to Lauren with my head on her chest listening to her steady heart beat as she played relaxing piano and violin music. My eyes felt heavy and soon I feel asleep.

***

After getting ready and kissing Lauren on the cheek cause she was still asleep. I walked out of the room quietly shutting the door. I headed down stairs to where dad was already waiting.

"Hey sweetie you ready." I nodded and we then headed to his car.

****

I walked by dad's side as we walked into the arena. Lauren wasn't kidding when she said that these are huge.

"Come on. Remember don't take off that pass even though everyone here knows you but just to make sure. And- Y/NN!" Dad got cut off when we both heard a very familiar squeal. I smiled once I saw who it was.

Aunt Brie.

She came and pulled me into a hug. A camera guy following her. Probably for Total Divas.

I smiled and hugged her back.

"Go John I'll watch her." Dad nodded and kissed my head waving at Brie befoe he left.

"I'm 18 thank you very much." I said looking up at aunt Brie. She laughed wrapped her arm around my shoulder. "Okay now come on. Nikki and the other girls are in the locker room." I nodded and walked with her towards the divas locker room.

We walked in to see most of the girls changing into their ring gear. I quickly covered my eyes  I heard some of the girls giggle and greet Brie and the ones who knew me greeted me as well.

"Y/NN it's been forever since you been here." I heard Natalya say as she came hugged me I peeked my eyes open to see she had her ring gear on.

I smiled and looked at Nat. "We missed ya kid." I looked to my side and saw Naomi. She pulled me into a hug.

I smiled and waved at the girls as they smiled and waved back. Aunt Brie sat me down since I'm guessing she saw that I was staring to feel a whole lot tired.

I was talking to Eva when the door to the locker room opened and in came in AJ. She smiled at the girls.

"Hello girls how is everyone." She asked as she set down her bag on her chair. She looked up to make eye contact with me. To be completely honest when my dad brought me here for the first time I had developed a small tiny crush on AJ. But I'm over her now. Cause I know my heart belongs to Lauren.

"Y/N!" She squealed as she ran over to me she jumped on me but some how managed not to hurt me. She carefully pulled me into a hug. I smile and hugged her back. Even though I had a tiny crush on her. I still managed to be friends with her. We actually got along very well. Which is good.