Chapter 5

(Sorry for any mistakes.)

Y/N's POV
We were all still in Simons office after we officially introduced ourselves. They were all taking I was setting between Chrissy and Scott. I started to play with Chrissy's fingers as she was talking to Dinah. "Ahh I'm hungry!" Camila whined. I smiled. "There's a pizza place on the way here we can go there. If you guys want?" Scott said. My face lit up. "PIZZA!!!!!!" Me and Camila squealed. I guess that's another thing we have in common. I looked at the vamps and they looked annoyed. What crawled up their butts this morning. We all got up and went to meet up at the pizza place.

***************

Lauren's POV
I couldn't stop looking at her. I just couldn't. She's gotten more beautiful these past few years. Even with some scars she has on her face that weren't there before. She looks breath taking. But I feel like she doesn't remember me. Or maybe she's just mad.

We were all at pizza place, now. We all sat at a big table it went Ally, Normani, Camila, Dinah, Demi, Me, Bea, Brad, and Connor on one side of the table. And on the other side it went from Scott, Dan, Will, Austin, Ted, Y/N, Chrissy, James and then Tristan. Every one was talking. The vamps looked bored but if they don't want to be they can leave for all I care. I looked up and saw Y/N and Chrissy whispering. Y/N giggled at something Chrissy said. I just sighed and looked down. Demi looked at me concerned. "Are you okay?" She whispered. I nodded and told her I'm just hungry.

"So why did you guys name the band The 3 United." Scott looked at Y/N and she nodded. "Well we named the band The 3 United cause we are all different Ted is gay, Y/N is bi and I'm straight. But we still came together, I still love them with all my heart and we will always be united cause when we first meet 3 years ago me Ted and Chrissy found Y/N in a not so happy place so we helped her and ever since then we have been inseparable." Scott said with sweet smile. I looked at Y/N and saw that she had tears in her eyes. But she quickly blinked them away. She was trying hard not to cry. I just wanted to hug her. But what does Scott mean by saying "not so Happy place?"

We all ate and then Chrissy spoke up. "Why don't you guys come to mine and Y/N's place to hang out?" We all nodded even the vamps. She gave us the directions to their apartment.

(Skip car ride)

Chrissy was walking in front of us she opened the door. The apartment wasn't small but it also wasn't big. It was nice and cozy. I looked around the apartment and saw some pictures on the wall. I furrowed my eyebrows when I got closer to one picture. It was off Y/N, Chrissy, Ted, Scott and two people who look just like John Cena and Nikki Bella. More pictures were just Scott, Y/N and John and Nikki. They look like a family. Where's Y/MN and Y/DN.

We all turned around when we heard someone running. We all saw Ted and Scott running in laughing. "WE WIN!!" They yelled with their hands raised up. Seconds later Y/N walked in pouting and holding her elbow. "You guys cheated." She whined and pouted even more. They all laughed while I just giggled and admired her she hasn't changed one bit.

We all sat down while Y/N was still holding her elbow. "Hey Y/NN you okay?" Dinah asked Y/N nodded. "Yea I just fell on the way up here." "Yo your bleeding you got a first aid kit?" Chrissy said it was in the restroom. I quickly got up and went to go get it. I came in with the first aid kit and saw Y/N sitting in kitchen by herself. I walked in and gave her a shy smile she gave me a small smile. She took off her white and black flannel. She had no under shirt so she was only in a sports bra. My cheeks turned red. She also has a tattoo on her forearm theres 2 roses. "That's a nice tattoo" I said while taking out a bandage and the hydrogen peroxide. "thanks" I looked up and saw that she had panicked look. "It's only going to sting for little ill be gentle." I said softly. I looked at her and she nodded. I cleaned up her cut and put a bandage over it. She smiled and mumbled a quiet thanks. She got up to leave but before she can leave I gently grabbed her wrist. She looked at me. I looked down her blue eyes were always one of my weakness. "C-can we t-talk p-please." I said softly. She looked at me and had a blank face. "Why? Why do you want to talk to me now after 3 years Lauren? 3 freaking years that I needed you! 3 years that I needed my best friend but she wasn't there. You didn't even say goodbye." Her voice cracked towards the end. I was fully crying now. "I-I j-just p-please let me explain." I begged. She looked at me and sighed looking away.

She signaled me to follow her. She told everyone that we will be right back. I followed her to what seemed to be the roof top. I hesitated she walked next to the edge. "Talk." Was all she said. "Remember when we were at are secret place and you said that you'd take a bullet for me that you would risk your life to save mine." I said softly well this was some what true but I just can't tell her that I also left cause I had the biggest crush on my best friend that probably won't feel the same. "Y/N you were 14 at the time. You aren't supposed to say that, that really scared me. So I thought that maybe if I stopped talking to you. you would distance yourself from me but looking back at that, that was a mistake. I know it's no excuse but when I left I did try to call you but you wouldn't answer. I even went back to Miami but when I went there I looked for you but you weren't there. I went to your house but it was empty. I tried everything to find you but couldn't. I-I k-know I-I c-could h-have t-tried harder b-bu-" she pulled me into a hug and I cried into her neck since I was a bit taller than her. "I-I'm so s-sorry." She didn't say anything in return. She just rubbed my back. After I was done crying she pulled away from and looked at me.

"Lauren, I can't. I needed you more than you can imagine. I needed my best friend but she wasn't there. You left me so easily-It wasn't ea-Yea it was you had my number, you could have called me. I called you a hundred of times, texted you, left voicemails. But you never answered. I was so confused. What did I do for you to do this to me? I came to realize that you were never my best friend-Yes I am-No. You're not. You don't deserve this." Before I could say anything she reached for me grabbing my necklace and ripping it off my neck. "G-Give me back my necklace." She shook her head as my tears fell freely down my cheek. I reached for it but she just stepped back.

"No. You don't deserve this. It was my choice. My choice. My choice if I wanted you in my life or not. You should have talked to me instead of shutting me out, ignoring me and then leaving me with a word. You promised me you would never leave me. You broke that promise. My beast friend would have never done that to me." My heart just couldn't stop hurting. She looked at me and I could see the hurt in her eyes.

"We're not friends Lauren, and will never be, I can't have you breaking my heart, not again." With that she walked away leaving on the roof crying. Regretting the stupid mistake I made three years ago.

Why did I have to be so stupid.

************
(1 week later)

Y/N's POV
After that talk with Lauren. I made sure I wasn't in the same room as her. I know what I did was cruel. But I had to. I can't let her in my life again. I can't. Part of the reason why is well she can't know about what happened to me when I first got here. No one can. And I don't want to get hurt again. I know I'm hurting right now but letting Lauren in again. It would be bad. I just know it.

I can see how sad and hurt she is. But...Scott, Ted and Chrissy know and they did think it was bit harsh but I already made up my mind.

This was for the best, right?

Right now I'm packing cause Simon said that our tour bus should be here soon. I grabbed my laptop, earphones, headphones, canon camera, and all my electronics and put them in my pack back. I also packed all the things Rex needs. I grabbed my suitcases and and headed to the front door. I heard a knock I opened it saw Nash. "N-Nash what a-are you d-doing here?" I asked nervously he stepped in and I backed up. "Listen here Y/N I'm going on tour with you guys. The vamps invited me so I said why not. You just stay out of my way so I can get Lauren. I know you like her. But she doesn't like you. Who would like a pathetic ugly worthless dyke like you." (You are NOT pathetic ugly worthless dyke. YOU ARE FREAKING BEAUTIFUL and I FREAKING love YA:) he said harshly and pushed me and left. This was supposed to be a great tour now I know for sure that it's only going to be full of drama.
**************

Another chapter for ya beautiful people love ya. Big change in this chapter. You won't be as forgiving in this rewrite version.

:) -Moni