Chapter 38

We are in Florida now. We've been to Manchester, Boston, Fairfax,
Uncasville, Brooklyn, Darien Center,
Bangor, Providence, Camden, Cleveland, Toronto, Rochester Hills, Noblesville, Charlotte, Virginia Beach, Raleigh, Nashville, Atlanta, Tampa, and right now we are in West Palm Beach.

I smiled as I saw Lauren and the girls at sound check. These past few days have been amazing but I've been having real bad heart pains. I don't know why but they hurt, a lot. I would sometimes feel dizzy especially when the boys and I are preforming. I haven't told anyone because I don't want them to worry. Maybe it's best I don't tell anyone.

I haven't stuttered at all so that's good. I could say that I'm back to my old self.

I turned around to see Scott. He motioned me to follow him. I smiled and nodded. We left and went in to the dressing room. I smiled and squealed when I saw Rex. I picked him up and hugged the little cat. "Simon brought him." I smiled and hugged the little cat that licked my chin. I smiled as he snuggled up to me. He crawled up and laid on my shoulder and snuggled into my neck. I looked at Scott who smiled at me.

"I have to call Demi before we go on stage." I nodded and he left the room. I smiled and sat on the couch. I laid down and Rex snuggled into my neck. I smiled and took a little nap.

***

Lauren's POV

We got off stage. "Okay girls the concert will start in 4 hours so go get something to eat okay." We nodded and left to the dressing room. I smiled told the girls that I was going to Y/N's dressing room. They nodded.

I slowly walked in to see Y/N asleep with her cat Rex snuggled up on her shoulder. I smiled at how cute she looked. I took out my phone and took a picture posting it on Instagram.

I made my over to her. Rex got up and meowed. I smiled pet his head. He jumped off the couch. I squatted down and I touched Y/N's cheeks and looked at her peacefully sleeping.

"You know its rude to stare." She said all of a sudden. Which scared me and caused me to fall on my butt. I looked up Y/N who was giggling. "That's not funny." I said getting up frowning. She chuckled.

"Come lay with me." I smiled and laid next to her. She got on top of me snuggled into my neck.

I soon woke up but I didn't feel Y/N on top of me. I opened my eyes to see that Rex was on top me. I looked around the room but she wasn't in here unless she was in the bathroom. I got up when Rex got off me. I went to the bathroom to see if she was in there but it was locked.

"Y/N?" I knocked on the door. But got no reply. I knocked again but a little louder. "J-Just....a sssec." That's her first time stuttering in almost 2 months. A while later she opened the door in her preforming outfit. It looks exactly like the outfit the girls and I have. Expect that she had black pants, black gold and white Jordan's, black and gold suit jacket with a white under shirt and black and gold SnapBack with gold spicks around the hat. She had it on back words. With her straighten hair under it. Wow she looks gorgeous.

"Uncle Si wanted us to match." She smiled slightly as she fixed her hat. "You look gorgeous." She blushed and looked down. I smiled and kissed her forehead. We both turned our heads when we heard the door open. Scott and Ted came in the both had the same black and gold suit jacket with a black under shirt, black suit pants, black and gold Jordan's, and a black SnapBack with only gold spikes in the front. They both had it on backwards.

"Oh hey Lauren. Michelle wants you to go so you can get your makeup done." Scott said. I nodded and pecked Y/N's lips. "Bye." She waved and I left the room.