Chapter 25

Continue from last chapter

I walked with Rocky. He was a little a head but he would look back every few seconds to make sure I was still behind him.

We made it to the house and I was dreading to go in. I looked down at Rocky and he looked up tilting his head.

"Better now than never bud come on." I said slowly going to the front door. I was gonna go in but then changed my mind. I made my way towards the back yard with Rocky behind me. I made my way to the swing that was there and sat down. It was dark and I looked up at the night sky.

*

Lauren's POV

I texted Y/N who knows how many times but she didn't respond. Gosh I'm so stupid just when everything was starting to go back to normal. I had to screw everything up.

I didn't mean to ignore her. I tried calling her but she wouldn't answer her phone. Stupid Luis why did he have to show up. As soon as I got the text I hurried and left. Leaving Luis by himself. He didn't even let me finish when he asked if I was single.

Chrissy and Camila weren't here. Camila said that Chrissy would be staying at her house for the night.

I sighed. Where could she be? Wait Nikki. I pulled my phone and called Nikki. After 3 rings she answered.

"Hey Lauren what's up?" She asked.

"Hey Nikki is Y/N with you I did something stupid again." I said ashamed once again.

I heard her sigh. "No she is not with me she was earlier but then she left she was heading back home she should have been home by now." She said.

I started to worry. What if something happened to her. That would be all my fault. I walked to the window and I was gonna say something tell I saw someone sitting on the swing.

"Nikki I'll call you back." I quickly hung up and made my way to the back yard. I opened the door and walked out. I took a deep breath and made my way to the swing. Rocky was sitting next her. He turned around and saw me. He quickly stood up and walked towards me. I pet his head and stopped behind Y/N.

"Y/N?" I softly said. But she stayed quiet.

"Y/N I'm sorry." I said touching her shoulder.

"Oh now you want to talk to me." She said surprised not looking at me.

"Y/N I'm sorry okay I just.....I just didn't want to be rude but that backfired cause I ended up being rude to you. And I'm sorry I know I've been saying that a lot lately and you might think I'm not serious but I am I truly am. I just...I don't even know why you're still with me cause all I seem to do lately is screw everything up." I said looking down and moving my hand from her shoulder.

I felt soft hands gently grab my face. I looked up and saw Y/N. I looked into her beautiful blue eyes. She softly kissed my lips. "I'm with you cause I love you and no matter how many times you mess up I'll always love you even when you hurt me." I wrapped my arms around her waist and brought her closer. She wrapped her arms around  my neck.

"I never meant to hurt you." I said looking into her eyes. She played my little hairs that were in the back of my neck.

"I know." She brought me down and connected our lips together. They moved in sync. The kiss you passionate filled with love. She licked my lip asking for entrance. Which I granted. As soon as out tongues touched I moaned. We were gonna heat things up even more until a bark interrupted us.

Y/N pulled away and looked at Rocky. Rocky got in between us and stood by Y/N's side.

"Cockblock." I mumbled. Y/N chuckled she kissed my cheek and went inside with Rocky following behind.

"Come on babe." She said from the door. I hurried inside to see Rocky and Rex playing. I went upstairs and saw Y/N changing she took of her shirt and slowly took off her brace. She took off her pants and put on some shorts and put on her brace once again. She turned around and saw me. She was in her sports bra and shorts. I bit my lip.

"You know it's rude to stare." I looked up to see that she was walked into the bathroom. I followed. She was brushing her teeth. I wrapped my arms around her bare waist from behind and rested my chin on her shoulder. She finished up and looked at me through the mirror.

"I am really sorry." I said looking directly at her beautiful blue eyes. She sighed and turned around wrapping her arms around her my neck. She picked my lips.

"It's okay Laur just don't do it again." She said looking at me with sad eyes. I nodded kissed her. I grabbed her hand and led her to bed. We laid down and she cuddled up to me resting her head next to mine and wrapping one arm around my waist.

I smiled and brought her closer wrapping one arm around her

I won't let anyone nor anything drift us apart. That's a promise.

********

:)
-Moni