Chapter 3

(Nash is a bad guy in this. Hope you don't mind. Sorry for any mistakes.)

Lauren's POV:
Today we had like a free day so me, the girls and Simon were going to a restaurant. We were all getting ready when Uncle Si knocked. "It's open." I yelled he walked in. "Are you girls ready?" He said in his thick British accent. We all nodded and went to the car. I was listening to music and playing with the necklace that Y/N gave me 3 years ago. I miss her like crazy. Your probably thinking "why did I leave with out saying goodbye?" Will I only left cause I was in love with her.....still am. I know stupid reason.

I just knew that it was wrong and I had to get away. She probably hates me, shit I would hate me. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Dinah grabbed my hand. "Lo you okay?" She asked concerned. All the girls know about Y/N. I smiled and squeezed her hand and nodded. We caught up with the rest. As soon as we walked in we were greeted by the owner of the restaurant. "Hello nice to have you guys here. We will set you in the back like you requested. And I will have my best waitress serve you guys." He smiled politely we all nodded. He walked us to the table but before he left. He turned back. "The waitress that will serve you is going to preform first. Is that okay?" He said nervously. Simon spoke up before we did . "Oh it's fine we will wait till she's done." He smiled to the owner. He nodded and walked away.

Then we saw this girl with Y/HC (your hair color) walk on to the stage she looked nervous. I couldn't see her face then she spoke. "Umm I'm sorry I'm not used to this so if I miss up bare with me." She sounds familiar. "Um this song I'm going to sing to you guys I wrote it when I lost 2 people three years ago who were and still are important to me umm I hope you guys like it." She said sadly I can tell that these people were important to her.

She then started playing the piano

I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here

Wow she has an amazing voice her was like strong but also gentle. There was also a lot of emotion in the song.

And it won't leave me alone
These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me
You used to captivate me by your resonating light
Now I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me
These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real.
There's just too much that time cannot erase

She sounds like she's in pain I couldn't see her face but I can tell she was crying.

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me
I've been alone all along

Then these 2 boys started playing one was playing the guitar and the other the drums.

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me

...ah, me... ah, me... ah...

I looked around the table and saw that everyone was in tears even Simon. I looked back to the stage to see that she was gone. As soon as I was gonna say something the waitress came. She got closer and my eyes widen and my jaw dropped. There was my best friend, the girl I was in love with and still am. She looked up and saw me but then she quickly looked away. I was frozen I couldn't speak. I just looked at her the girl that I thought I would never see again. What is she doing in L.A? She quickly took our orders and left well after she talked to the girls. All the girls looked at me. I nodded showing them that, that's Y/N, the Y/N I told them about, my best friend the girl I was in love with.....my Y/N. I wiped away the tears that fell. Dinah squeezed my hand. "That girl was amazing she has talent too much talent to be working at a restaurant." Simon said. "What are you thinking Si?" Ally asked. "What if I tell her I want to sign her to the record label?"

All are jaws dropped all the girls looked at me. This would be good. I can tell her how sorry I am. I'll show her that she still means the world to me. We all looked at each other. "That'll be a great idea!" We all said at the same time. "Let's just hope she agrees." He said. Gosh I hope she agrees.

*********

Y/N's POV
I sped walked to the kitchen but was stopped by the one only Nash. "Where you going slut?" He said harshly. I stayed silent last time I said something he punched me. "Answer me when I'm talking to you worthless ugly bitch." He said pushing me (you are not worthless or ugly even though I can't see you YOU are FUCKKING BEAUTIFUL:) I had tears in my eyes. He was gonna say something else but then Scott and Ted came. "Hey dipshit leave her alone or else I'll beat the living crap out of ya!" They said at the same time. Scott and Ted have been here for me since I moved her 3 years ago.

They were like older brothers to me they were also over protective. They also know about everything like what happened to my parents and they also know about Lauren. They also took a big disliking towards Lauren lets just say that they aren't her biggest fans. "This ain't over Y/L/N" Nash said walking away. "Hey you okay baby girl?" Scott said hugging me. I shook my head. "What's wrong buddy?" Ted asked concerned while rubbing my back. "L-Lauren....is h-here." I said between short breathes. "WHAT?!?!?!" I pulled away from the hug. I looked at their faces and they looked pissed. "I-I'm n-not g-gonna talk to h-her." I said and took their hands "I'm gonna be fine, okay?"

They sighed and nodded. "But if she tries anything you tell us okay?" They said at the same time. I nodded. Some other waiters helped me take the food to them. "Here are your orders do you guys need anything else?" I smiled "no that's fine thank you." The Simon Cowell said I smiled and nodded.

A little while after the restaurant was kinda of empty I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Simon Cowell. "Hello sir how can I help you?" He smiled. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" I nodded he sat down at a table and told me to sit. I sat down and looked at him with a confused face. "Y/N I'm just going to get to the point, you have talent and I would love to sign you to my record label." He said smiling. Me on the other hand I was shocked. "Y-you w-want m-me?" I asked confused. He nodded. "You can even bring along those 2 boys that went up with you, you guys seem close." He continued I was still shocked but then again Scotts dream was to be signed as a drummer and Teds dream was to be signed as a guitarist. This was chance but then again I'll probably end up having to see Lauren more often. What about Chrissy. "And if your wondering I already signed the band Against The Current." I stayed silent. "So what do you say?" He looked nervous I sighed and nodded. He literally jumped up and brought me into a hug. "This well definitely change your life but you won't regret it." He said smiling. I hope not.

******************

Hey loves there's another chapter for ya hope ya liked it

:) -Moni