Chapter 39

It's been a week and now we are in Dallas Texas. The girls won two VMAs and I couldn't be more than proud. I was happy for them The boys and I actually won our first vma for best New Artist against the rock band DNCE. I was shocked I almost dropped dead like seriously I was so happy. I still can't believe we won.

Right now we are at the venue where we're going to preform. Camila doesn't know this but I have my friend Shannon who's here. We actually meet when I was in LA. We actually really hit off she's really sweet.

I smiled as I saw her pull up. She smiled as she got out of the car. She walked towards me. She pulled me into a hug a tight I might as well add.

Camila and Shannon started dating a month ago. They finally got together. They make a very cute couple honestly. Their not out to the public yet but they will be soon.

"Hey Y/NN how are you?" She as she pulled away. In all honesty, I've been feeling a whole lot worse. The heart pains happen more often now. Especially when I'm preforming. I just thank god that I haven't fainted on stage yet. "I've been fine just tired." She looked unconvinced.

Before she could say anything. I spoke up again. "Come on you don't want to let Mila waiting." I pulled on her hand. She laughed.

***

I knocked on the girls dressing room and then heard a come in. I walked in with a smile. "Hey babe." I smiled and hugged the girls kissing them on their cheeks. Once I got to Lauren I pecked her lips. She smiled and took a hold of my waist bringing me down on her lap. I snuggled up to her. I felt her smile and kiss my forehead.

There was a knock at the door. "Come in." Camila said. Shannon knocked again. "Come in." Camila said a bit louder. Shan knocked again a bit louder. Camila got up from where she was sitting and swung the door open.

"Listen up-Shannon?" She brought her hands up to her mouth. "Hey babe." Camila jumped into her arms. I smiled at the two.

"Aw y'all are cute." Ally said smiling.

"But we're cuter." I heard Lauren whisper into my ear. I giggled and looked to kiss her chin. She looked down at me and smiled. She leaned down to kiss my lips until Camila jumped on both of us.

"Camila!" Lauren whined. Camila started to kiss all over my face and kept on repeating the same thing which was thank you. Lauren gently pushed Camila off of us. "Mine." She said to Camila as she held on to me. I smiled and snuggled up to her.

"Your welcome Camila now go do something before we have to go on stage. Be safe and don't do anything that can GET YOU INTO TROUBLE!" I yelled the last part out loud as the two love birds were already out the door hand in hand.

"Okay Ally and I are going out see you two later." Normani waved Lauren and I. "Be safe." They nodded and went out the room. "I gotta call Chrissy I'll be back later." Dinah said as she also went out the door. "BE SAFE." I yelled out at her. I heard Lauren giggle. "What?" I asked.

"When did You become the mom. Better yet when did you and Ally switch spots?" She teased. I got up and locked the door. I went straddle her lap. "Since I became the dominant one in the relationship." I smiled moving my hands under her shirt. She shivered under my touch which caused me to smirk.

"O-Oh r-really?" She stuttered. I nodded.

"I think I should show you how dominant I can be." I whispered into her ear.

"I-I t-think y-you sh-should."

**

I walked into the dressing room to get ready. "Scott get me some of Ally's holy water Y/NN over here is practically glowing." I looked up at Ted who was wiggling his eye brows at me. "Ya nasty did the dirty with Lauren didn't you." My eyes widen. I blushed and looked down. They both started laughing. I quickly went into the bathrooms to shower and get ready.