Chapter 35

No ones POV

Y/N and the boys sat in Simons office. The 2 boys were nervous not knowing why they were in here. They felt like as if they were sent to the principles office. As for their short bandmate who was clueless to why they were in here. Was spinning around in one of the chairs.

The two boys chuckled as the their little bandmate was giggling to herself as she spun around. (Just thinking of spinning around in a chair is making me dizzy😖)

Simon walked in seeing Y/N spinning around and to see the boys chuckling while recording their short bandmate. Simon chuckled as he cleared his throat. The two boys stopped laughing but Scott didn't stop recording.

"Y/N." Simon said finally getting the younger girls attention. She quickly got up only to stumble and to fall on her butt. Which caused the three who were watching to burst out laughing. Y/N started laughing as she laid down.

"Immm so dizzzy." Ted chuckled as he got up from his chair and helped the younger girl up. She clutched onto his shirt as they walked back to Simons desk. Scott chuckled as he posted the video on his Twitter.

Simon shook his head chuckling.

"Okay as you three know that the girls will be leaving for tour soon." Y/N frowned knowing she won't be able to see Lauren as much as she's used to. That brought her mood down.

A lot.

"So I called you in to be their supporting act along with JoJo. But they don't know that you'll be their other supporting act. Let's keep it a surprise. And if the girls say why I wanted all you in here tell them that I just wanted you three to record a song okay?" The three nodded as they jumped up hugging each other they were going on tour with the girls again.

But this time things will be a whole lot different.

"Y/N I heard you've been writing new music." The younger girl nodded excitedly. Simon smiled at how excited the smaller girl was. "Can I see?" She nodded as she took a sheet of paper that had at least 14 songs.

1) Infinity
2) Fight Song
3) Beautiful To Me
4) Young Volcanoes
5) Superheroes
6) Never Be
7) What I've Done
8) Paralyzed
9) Why Worry
10) Next To You ft....
11) SuperHuman ft....
12) I like It ft....
13) Ghost ft Nikki Flores
14) This Girl 

"I-I added NNNikki s-she is a rreally good ssinger." Simon nodded "Can you call her." Y/N nodded quickly taking out her phone.

"I'll make some calls for three other songs of yours I think have some one for these three songs." Simon also got up making a call.

"Sshe is onn her way." Simon nodded.

Soon enough Nikki came in confused. "Ms.Flores how would you like to be part of The 3 United's new album?" It caused the blondes jaw to drop. Y/N got up and showed her the lyrics to the song Nikki helped Y/N write.

"Can you girls sing it for me?" Simon asked. Nikki and the younger girl nodded. Y/N taking Nikki's hand and running to the studio. Scott and Ted took care of the beat of the song since they all ready what the beat of the song was.

Both girls put on their head phones. Nikki starting off the song.

(Nikki)
I'm just a ghost, but I'm not the only one,
I guess I'm not the only one

Y/N took a deep breath and started her part of the song.

(You)
This one's for the kids that walk around with their hoodies up
No one to talk to and on the verge of givin' up
Same shit, different day, nothing seems to work out
Headphones on, always tryin' to tune the world out
And this one's for the kids who gets picked last
Yeah, so might as well just skip gym class
Why not? I bet no one would even notice
'Cause no one really cares when you down, feeling hopeless
And this one's for the kids at lunch that sit alone
So embarassed you pretendin' that you're on the phone
But then you realize that it doesn't really help
'Cause ain't nobody on the line, you're just talking to yourself