Chapter 17

Lauren's POV

My head snapped towards Y/N

My head snapped towards Y/N. She slowly opened her eyes. She tried to say something but the tube in her mouth was making her unable to. So that caused her choke and shake. I quickly called the doctors who rushed in and gave her a shot to calm her down. She then fell back unconscious. They took the tube out as they checked her vitals and everything.

Once they were done taking some test they told me to call them when she wakes up. I sat down right next to her taking her good arm in my mine. I felt my shoulders start to relax. She's okay. She's going to be okay.

*

I sat there and let out a soft sob. I cried into my hands. I was so scared that I was going to lose her.

"H-Hey I-I'm o-okay." I looked up at her and cried even more. I went up and carefully hugged her. kissed her softly. "Y/N you died. I-I thought that I'd n-never see you a-again."

She slowly made room so I could lay next to her. "C-Come." She opened her arms. I carefully laid next to her.

"I-I'm st-staying." She whispered in a raspy voice.

I sniffed nodding slowly.

Scott's POV

How can this happen? Why did this happen?

I slowly sat on one of the chairs in the waiting room. I looked up and saw my mom crying in my dads arms. Dinah was holding Chrissy while they both cried. Ally being held by Normani. Ted looking blankly at the wall while he held a sobbing Camila. Bea was also in tears while her boyfriend Jacob was holding her. I looked down at my hands while trying not to let the tears come out.

I looked up when someone took a hold of my hands and was meet with the beautiful brown eyes of Demi. She gave me sad smile while she pulled me into a hug.

I couldn't as much as I wanted I just couldn't hold these tears in. As soon as my head came in contact with her shoulder. I let out all the tears. Sobbing in her shoulder. After a couple of minutes. I slowly stood up.

"Where you going." Demi asked also getting up.

Wiping the tears away. I looked down at her. "I have to go tell them the news."

"You don't have to do that right now." She said talking a hold of my hands. I looked at her.

"I have to." She nodded.

We both walked to the entrance of the hospital. I took a deep breath. Demi squeezed my hand.

I walked out to where the Uniters, Harmonizers, Mahomies, Lovatics, Mixers, BEAsts, Directioners, and Selenators were staying. Through out the 5 days more fandoms showed up like Beliebers and Arianators. As soon as I walked out with Demi. They all stood up. I sighed. "Is she okay?" Someone yelled. I swallowed the lump that was stuck in throat. "Um Y-Y/N she um l-late last n-night she pass-SCOTT YOU GOTTA COME HURRY." Ted said out of breath. I looked at the crowd and apologized before rushing in the hospital with Demi still by my side.

"What happened?"

"She's awake." Ted said smiling.

"WHAT!!" I said while I ran to her room.

I bursted through the room and saw her smiling. She made eye contact with me. "S-Scotty!" She said in that cute baby voice that I love very much.

I ran over to her and gently pulled her into a hug. I barred my head in her neck and cried. She softly rubbed my back with her good hand.

"I-I'm o-okay. I-I p-promise." She whispered her voice was shaky and sounded like she lost her voice.

"I-I'm just so happy you're okay." She hugged me tight.

Couple hours later

Lauren's POV

Y/N fell asleep a little while after the doctors came to check if everything was okay. Y/N some how convinced everyone to go home. She tried to convince me but I don't plan on going home with out her.

I looked at her while she was asleep in my arms. Her cheek was slightly bruised, a busted lip and her head was still wrapped with a bandage.

I slowly got up to go to the restroom. As I was done doing my business. I heard ruffling noises followed by an "ow". I quickly washed my hands and rushed back into Y/N's room. I saw her trying to get on the wheel chair that was next to her hospital bed.

"Y/N what are you doing?" I said rushing to her side. "I-I n-need w-wheel ch-chair." I looked at her. "Why?"

"Th-Them." She said while looking at the window.

"Bu-pl-please L-Laur w-won't t-take l-long." She pouted I sighed. "Only 5 minutes."

I helped her on the wheel chair and we rolled to the to the elevator. We rolled to the hospital entrance. We both rolled out well she did I walked behind her. We stopped and looked at everyone most of them were asleep. A boy looked up and saw Y/N.

"SHES AWAKE!" He yelled and everyone woke up. They got out of their tents and rushed to the front of the hospital.

"Hey guys she's fine and awake she came out here to let you all know that's she's fine. She has slight stuttering problem and can't speak as well but she wanted me to tell you to go home. She loves you all and she's really great-full of all of you but she doesn't want none of you to get sick. So please go home. She loves every single one of you."

Everyone nodded and someone screamed "ONLY FOR YOU." Which was followed by very loud cheers. She smiled and signaled everyone to keep it down cause they're still patients inside.

She waved goodbye while I rolled her inside. She looked up while I was still pushing her. "I-I l-love yyou." I smiled and looked down. I leaned down and pecked her lips.

"I love you too."

***************

:)
-Moni