Chapter 24

1 week later

No ones POV

It's been a week since the whole incident with Y/N. Y/N had been slightly getting better she only has a runny nose and still has a sore throat. The girls were still on break seeing as they have finished a tour not to long ago.

The friendship Y/N and Nikki build has only been growing. Nikki still cares about the younger girl. And she won't stop anytime soon.

Lauren is still gets slightly jealous when she sees Y/N and Nikki together but she believes that Y/N won't do anything.

As for the rest of the girls they returned home to spend time with their families. The only ones left in Miami were Camila, Lauren, Chrissy and Y/N. Ted and Scott were still in Texas. Ted with Austin and Scott with Demi.

Now Y/N is getting ready to take Lauren on a little date she had planed. Little did she know that the little date was going to turn into a huge disaster.

*********

You

I was in the bathroom getting ready for a little date I had planned for Lauren and I. She's out with Camila and Chrissy. I smiled at the outfit Camila and Chrissy picked out. It was simple a blue flannel with some black skinny jeans and some white and black vans. I didn't have the cast on my leg anymore but know I had a brace on my leg so I no longer had to use the crunches. I had to wear the brace over the jeans. Since the doctor said it would help me walk and help my leg go back to normal. I let my straighten hair loose.

I made my way down stairs slowly of course and waited for the girls to come back.

If you're wondering where I was taking Lauren. I'm gonna take her out to a restaurant and then from their I have a little surprise for her on the beach. This is gonna be awesome. Well hopefully.

Lauren's POV

Camila, Chrissy and I were on are way back to the house. We went for groceries and now we are heading back to the house. I texted Y/N to see if she was up cause when we left she was still asleep. But when I got no reply I frowned.

"Hey Lo what's wrong?" Camila asked while she looked at me with her eyes filled with concern.

"Y/N hasn't replied and I can't help but to worry." I said looking down at my hands.

"Hey I'm sure she's fine maybe she's just asleep." She said looking back on the road since she was driving. I nodded

As soon as we pulled up I took some bags and rushed in the house but quickly stopped when I saw Y/N dressed up.

"Babe where you going?" I asked confused while I towards her.

"Uh I-I wanted to know if you'd like t-to go on a date with me." She said nervously I smiled cause she still gets nervous when she wanted to ask me on a date.

"Of course I'd love to let me just go get ready." I said while I turned around to head upstairs and go to our room. But I quickly stopped when Y/N gently grabbed my wrist.

"You don't have to change you look beautiful as always and this is for you." She said smiling and pulling out a rose. I blushed and took the rose. She pulled me out of the house and walked to her the car she opened the car door for me and I smiled kissed her cheek and got in.