New guy

Hello, I'm Angie. Just a 16 year old girl who goes to school and has some friends.. My life isn't special. I'm not happy. I'm not depressed. Although..i have been depressed for a while, but i'm over it now. We'll get back to it later...(maybe).
"Aaaangieee!" I heard someone scream my name and hug me tightly. That's Cindy, my best, and kind of only...friend in school. She's a nice girl and helps me a lot with everything. "Hey girl, how are you?" I asked. "Fine, fine. Which class do we have now?" She asked while we were walking through the hallways. "Uhm..Spanish." i answered. "Oh my god oh my god!" She panicked. She always does this when she's excited about something. "Hey, calm down you! What is it?" "We have a new guy in our class!!" She said pointing at the door he was walking through. I sat down on my chair..and my mouth fell open. He was tall, handsome, had cute messy hair and a smile that made me melt inside. He walked through the class room trying to find a place to sit, when i suddenly heard myself scream..."Here is a free seat!" He looked at me and smiled. "Thanks. My name is Oscar." "My name is..a..uhm..Angie." i stuttered. And we shook hands.
"Aawwee, someone is being a nice little girl!" And i heard 3 guys laughing in the back of the classroom. Ugh! That's German, my stupid ex..and his side dudes who always make fun of everyone. I heard German saying "Aweee!" A little more. I turned my head. "Shut up German!" "Oh wow! Now i'm scared. I will shut up or little miss perfect will get mad at me!" I rolled my eyes and looked at the new guy again.
He sat down next to me and i could smell his sweet parfume. Damnnn.. "Are you okay?" "Me? Yes, ofcourse. It's okay they are stupid. It doesn't bother me anyway." I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Someone is in lo-ove!" I heard Cindy whispering into my ear. I felt my cheeks turning red..

Soooo this was the first chapter lol i hope you liked it. It will get better later on. ;)