Don't leave

GERMAN POV

Friend? A friend? Oh god. She is sending me mixed signals..
"We should..go and work on our project." I said, feeling hurt. She looked at me confused but then we stood up.
We were doing an experiment now. "So, then..we add this..and this.." she said completely focused. "Don't forget to add the green one." I added. "Oh, yeah. Thanks." I gave it to her and she added it to the mix. "Fuck! Aah!" She screamed. It started to smell weird in the room.. "GERMAN! MY JACKET! IT'S ON FIRE!" she panicked, trying to take it off. I turned around to see it burning. I admit, i got a little nervous too. "Don't worry..uhh.." i helped her taking the jacket off. "Phew..i almost thought i was going to burn dead...AAHH..MY SHIRT..GERMAN! HELP!" oh shit i got to do something. I pulled her shirt up and took it off..without even thinking. I grabbed a glass of water and threw it over the clothes. "Uhm..your clothes are a little..wet.." i turned around to see her beautiful half naked body. "Wow..uhm.." i turned my face away. "W..what?" She asked. "I didn't..think i..just..helped and.." "It's okay German. You had no choice." "Yeah, uh.." i moved closer to her. "Is it me, or..is it just hot here..." I whispered. "It's probably me.." she whispered jokingly. I laughed. "You can get into my bed. It will take a while before your clothes are all dried up.." she did what i said. "We could finish our work here. I mean, our project, ofcourse.." she immediately corrected herself. I went to lie half under the blankets next to her. We were making some chemistry excersises.

A FEW HOURS LATER.

"German, I have to go..it's really late.." she said. "Angie it's too late to walk home and your shirt is still not dry." "German, it's okay." She tried to leave the bed but i pulled her back. She fell down on top of me. "Don't leave.." i whispered. "Why not?" She asked. And i felt her hot breath on my lips.

ANGIE POV

I was lying on top of him with our faces so close to each other. He told me to stay..and I really wanted to. But it just isn't okay..we both know that. I asked him for a good reason. He moved his lips to my ear..and whispered. "Because i wanna sleep with you.." ugh. He's unbelievable. "You're just like every other guy!" I shouted madly. I wanted to leave again but he pulled me back even closer than before. "No, Angie. Don't get me wrong. I just wanna sleep with you. Nothing sexual. I just want you to be here. Next to me..Your skin touching mine..hearing you breathe..and waking up to your beautiful face. It's the only thing i want.."