Project

I was walking through the hallways, hand in hand with Oscar. It felt great to know he is not ashamed to show everyone i'm his girl. But then i saw German looking at us..i quickly turned my head away as if i hadn't seen him. I had a straight face "Is there a problem, baby?" "No, no there isn't.." i lied. And i kissed his cheek.

GERMAN POV

"Wow! Look. The new guy is dating Angie. Hahaha. Now we know he's a nerd for sure!" Bruno said. I didn't know what to respond. It felt weird. Weird to see her being..happy.. with another guy. I've had my chances..but i blew them. I wish i could tell her the reason i was acting cold when we still were dating. I don't want her anymore though. I should be happy for her, but i'm only happy if she is happy. And the problem is..she doesn't look happy at all. I hope that guy doesn't hurt her, she doesn't deserve to be hurt. Again. "German? Did you hear me?" Bruno asked. "Let's go to class." I said coldly and i walked away.

ANGIE POV

We sat down next to each other in class, like always. It was chemistry class. I hate this subject.. The teacher began to speak. "So, today we are going to make pairs and do a project together! Pay attention: this project counts for 50% of your end mark so choose the right partner! You have a lot of work to do after school.." Me and Oscar immediately looked at each other and smiled. "Hey, partner.." he said and kissed me on the lips quickly. I giggled.
"Write yours and your partner's name down on this list so i know the pairings!" The teacher said and handed us the list. I wrote down our names and handed it to the one who was sitting behind me.

GERMAN POV

Really? Do they need to kiss in class.. I'm sorry Angie, but i don't think you will get a good mark if you work with Oscar. Just thinking about your grades! I got handed the list and scrapped his name away and changed it into mine. Oops.