Sorry

Cindy and I talked to the principal together and explained everything to him. He said he's gonna do a huge locker check somewhere today to find out who has stolen German's phone.
"Uh, Cindy?" "Yeah German?" "Can I ask you a favour?.." She nodded. "Can you explain this all to Angie..I think she's too mad to see me now." I looked down. She smiled at me softly. "Ofcourse." "Thanks. You're a good friend, Cindy." We laughed and hugged each other and she went to Angie.

ANGIE POV

I have been in this classroom for hours..crying on my own. It's not just the embarressment, no.. It's just that i thought i could trust German. My..good friend..
"Angie?! Where were you! I have been searching for you for hours!" Cindy suddenly walked into the room. I dried my tears. "I..I was right here. Feeling stupid on my own." She sat down next to me and rubbed my back cheerfully. "I have to tell you something.." "Okay, tell me. As if this dat could even get any worse.." "No, no. It's good news." I looked at her confused. She grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes. "Angie, it wasn't German.." "H..how do you know?" "He lost his phone yesterday. It wasn't him who you were texting with.." "I..Is that the truth?!" I felt shocked. "Yes, it is." I heard a deep male voice on the back ground. Cindy looked at me. "I will give you two some time alone." And she walked away. I walked up towards German. "I..I am so sorry..I..I.." then he suddenly pulled me into a hug. It felt so safe being in his big warm arms..As if nothing bad happened today..
We pulled back and looked at each other. "It's okay." He whispered and dried my tears. There's never been such a moment i have wanted to kiss him as badly as i feel like it now..
And I think he is feeling the same, because his eyes search for mine like they haven't seen them in years.. and my lips were feeling his hot breath on them and i started to lean in uncontrollably..

Friends with benefits can be either the most relaxing or the most stressful thing eVER. ugh