Nervous

The last bell rang. I was so nervous..I'm gonna hang out with Oscar now. What if i don't know what to say and there falls an awkward silence?! I'm never good at these things. Ugh maybe i shouldn't hang out with him anymore. Cindy walked to me. "Hey, Angie. You seem so nervous and stressed..what's the matter??" "Oscar and I are going to hang out..but i don't want it anymore." "Omg are you crazy! You HAVE to go!! What's stopping you??" I was so nervous i wanted to cry. But i couldn't because he was here. "I'm awkward. And stupid. And ugly and ugh." My eyes started to water so i looked away. "Angie. My best friend. You are litterally the nicest girl i have EVER met. Now go hang out with him and show him how fucking amazing girl you are, bitch!" "D..do you really think that?" I asked smiling. Yeah this is her way of telling me she loves me.. "Yes i do. Do it for me, please. Go hang out with him!" I laughed and hugged her. "I will. Thank you so much, i love you." I walked away. "Tell me when stuff happens!!" She screamed as i walked away. I turned red. "Shut uuuup." And for a moment i thought about his sweet lips against mine..how would they taste?
I was standing at my locker in front of the mirror to fix my make up, when German came. Yep, he has his locker next to mine..coincidence? Nope. He switched it with someone a few months ago so we would see each other more often. And guess what, that person doesn't want to switch back. Yay. "Well, well. You never pay this much attention to your make up and stuff. Who's the lucky one? Or should i say victim?" His friends laughed behind him. "German can you just shut up and leave me alone for once?!" I was so annoyed. I slammed my locker and walked away. I bumped into oscar and a smile appeared on my face again. "Hey, are you ready?" He asked with a smile. "Yes, let's go to my house." I smiled back and we walked out of the school.