Hang out

I had walked him around the school and i showed him every little corner. We laughed so much and had so much fun he is a really nice guy! "So..this is our school..what do you think?" "I think it's nice. Although..i miss my old school..and friends. We used to hang out a lot and now i live so far away from them." He looked kinda sad. "Well..i'm sure you'll make new ones. I mean..you already have one!" I smiled friendly. He laughed. "You're a really nice girl. And i have only known you for less than a day." I giggled. "Would you like to hang out after school?" He asked. I wanted to scream and jump and aaaaah. "Yes, uh, sounds fun. At my place then?" "Sounds cool." He responded. The bell rang. "Guess we have english class!" And we walked to class.
I was walking to the classroom when i saw German standing there with a girl from far. She was flirting with him and he was defenitely into her too. Poor girl, not knowing what kind of person she's starting to fall for. German is the kind of guy that makes you feel like the happiest girl in the world and then suddenly never lets you hear of him again. But oh well..that's not my problem. "Angie? Aaaangie?" Oscar tried to wake me up from my daydream. Or nightmare..whatever you want to call it. "Is there a problem?" "Huh? What?
Uh..no, no. There isn't. Let's go." I took him by his hand and lead him into the classroom. We sat down next to each other and i still heard the girl German was flirting with laughing like an idiot. Ugh..really, is he telling those stupid jokes again. So pathetic.