Try again

ANGIE POV

We kissed. And it felt amazing. I'm starting to trust him more and more.
We are in the limousine now. His jacket was resting on my shoulders and his arm was wrapped around me to pull me closer to his body. He was playing with my hair. I never wanted to leave this moment, but unfortunately, we reached our destination sooner than i thought. He got out of the car and helped me getting out as well.
"Uh..It's not that late yet. Wanna come in to chill at mine?"
Hmm..why not? Come on Angie, give it a shot...you know you want it.
"Yeah, fine." I responded as naturally as possible.

"I really enjoyed our night at the restaurant together." He said, breaking the silence. Are we ignoring the kiss now?..
"Me too.." i said sounding a little sad.
"Hey? What's the matter, babe?" He sat down in front of me and lied his hands on my thighs. "Can i ask your advice?" "Ofcourse, i will always help you. What is it?"
"Well.." i started. "There's this guy i used to date..and we had a horrible break up.." "Yeah?" He asked. "I was wrong about him. He has a good heart, but still. He hurt me..But for some kind of reason, I think he has changed. Should i give him another chance?" I looked down unsurely, he must have suspected i was talking about him. I didn't dare looking into his eyes..
"I think you should do what your heart says.." he whispered coming extremely close to my face. "So, what does it say?" He asked. I grabbed his hand. "Nothing, it's just..beating really fast right now.." i said looking at his lips and placing his hand on my heart. "Wow..I think you should go to doctor, he must have some medicine for you.." he said teasingly. "I think my medicine is closer than you'll ever know.." and after that, i grabbed his face and kissed him with all my passion. After a few minutes we pulled away, breathless. We were smiling like crazy. "So, you wanna try this again?" He asked while our foreheads were resting against each other. I grabbed his collar and opened some buttons of his blouse. "I gotta call my mom.." i said. "Why?" "She has to know..I'm not coming home tonight."