Changed

Angie? Wait! I grabbed her arm. She tried to go away but i squeezed her arm. "Ouch! German! Get off of me!" "If you tell me what's the matter!" I shouted back.
"Really, German?" She shook her head and looked at me with a frown.
"You were flirting with that girl."
"Which girl?"
"That fucking waitress."
"I wasn't flirting with her.."
"Oh shut up! You have never changed. 'Ohh i see something way sweeter' Ugh." She said in disgust. It made me feel a little happy to see her being this jealous about actually nothing.
"You're jealous.." i smirked, and moved a little closer.
"I..I'm not. She turned her head the other way but i turned it back so she was looking directly into my eyes.
"Then why are you acting so mad, baby?.." I whispered as i raised my eyebrows.
"I..it's not nice to flirt with another girl than your date, you know."
"What if i was talking about you being sweeter?"
She sighed but i saw she was trying to hold her laughter back.
"Youre so.." she looked down.
"So what? Handsome? Intelligent? Nice?.."
"No.." she closed her eyes, trying to find the right words.
"I was kidding.."
She laughed. "What are you laughing about?" I asked confusedly. "Nothing..just...it's stupid." "I bet it's not. Now come on, you know you can tell me everything." I stroked over her cheek with my hand. "I thought about.." "About what?" I whispered in her ear leaving kisses on her jaw. "About our first kiss..or I mean, mine. You already had kissed a couple of girls..and I was so scared I wasn't good enough.." I looked back into her eyes. She looked down. "I told you it was stupid." I raised her chin. "No, Angie..I get what you mean. You thought you weren't good enough..when you actually really were." She smiled at me softly. "You were even too good for me. And can i admit something?" "Y..yes?" I brought my lips to her ear. "It was my first too.." "Really?! Then why did you tell me it wasn't? I deserved to know that!" She almost shouted. "Because i was someone who cared about having loads of girls and cool friends and smoking, drinking and partying all night. I had no goal in my life. But now i have one." She blushed and moved closer with her face to mine. "W..what is it?" She asked shily. I felt her hot breath on my lips. "Making you happy..." and i finally leaned in to kiss her amazing soft lips. I felt a warmth going through my stomach and the rest of my body. I moved my hands to her waist to hold her closer to me. I don't ever wanna let this girl go again.

I let you see the parts of me that weren't all that pretty
And with every touch you fixed them..