Explain

Oh god. His lips suddenly touched mine and i freezed. Or did i melt?.. I don't know what to do. I felt myself responding to the kiss..His hand was around my waist now and his other hand was laid in my neck. I touched his face and got to kiss him properly and more intimate. He kissed me so hard and passionate it felt amazing. It felt so good that i bit his lower lip, but gently. He laughed and we carried on kissing while his hands were moving through my hair. After a few minutes we pulled away. Breathless. "Uh, yes. That's what i meant..i mean..it was okay..i mean..uhm..better than he does it though. I guess. I don't know..thank you." I lied. It was the fucking best kiss of my entire life. I already miss his lips on mine.. "Yes, uhm..i don't want you to think..things..i just did it because you were talking about a kiss and uh i wanted to give you..tips..because you were complaining so badly and.." "Complaining?!" I cut him off. "So i was annoying you?" I said. "No, no! Not at all. Angie. Please. Don't let him hurt you.." he whispered. I looked down. "Why would you care, German? You hurt me more than anyone ever could."

GERMAN POV

It hurts me so badly to hear those words from her. "I never meant to. Please, let me explain, Angie." I whispered.